Sign in to follow this  
Gotheschu

CALLING F1 FANS

Melbourne GP is in March... ^_^ better to put money aside for that. Who do you think is going to win in Korea?

Or just work harder and have both!

Korea, well its a new track and looking at it its quite slow so no team really has the car advantage, I'm thinking Hamilton biased on raw ability.

Posted Image

I'm thinking Hamilton biased on raw ability.

Here's hoping! I never miss watching a race either and am planning on Melbourne GP next year. Its been a great season so far but the last few races have been tough for us McLaren fans. I've heard varying reports of the new Korea International circuit, apparently the only man to have driven it so far predictsa RBR win.

Webber's a good bloke though, if the Mac's can't do it better him then Alonso or Vettel.

Edited by NZ_BMW_NZ

Watching Free practice two, what a great looking track. Apart from that put lane enterance that looks very wrong. I'd put money on those Red bulls again but Schumacher looking good again on another drivers circuit.

But I love that final section of corners.

So, looks like its going to go down to the final race, Alonso, Webber, Vettel or Hamilton could all take it out...

place your bets gents, this is exciting stuff!!

So, looks like its going to go down to the final race, Alonso, Webber, Vettel or Hamilton could all take it out...

place your bets gents, this is exciting stuff!!

As much as it pains me to say this, but I don't actually think Hamilton has a realistic chance at all (mathematically maybe, but not realistically unless Alonso's engine blows up, Vettle and Webber crashes into each other maybe - or better still heavy rain in Abu Dhabi haha).

Given the way that Webber's been treated by RedBull in general, would be nice to see him take it this year.

Don't want Vettle to win - he can wait a few more years.

Have no allegiance to Alonso at all, although he is a great driver - but something about him that's just no likeable for me (maybe he's too much of a racing driver not much of a PR person).

Edited by M3_Power

Hamilton's gone...

I wouldn't mind Webber or Vettel to get it but it would be a huge disaster if both don't get it after the dominance they've had this year.

I don't like Alonso, Im the same theres just something bout him, but I after Bahrain I've always thought he'll win it because its his first year with Ferrari and he won the first race like Kimi, then Kimi won the champ from a long shot and Alonso is in the same position almost. I've just had that all year.

But bring on the heavy rain, ( rain makes schumi go fast =) )

I said Alonso would win before the season, even have a cheeky fiver on it, but you know what, I still don’t want him to win!

Go Webber.

Also. Congratulations Red Bull Renault.

Even though i'm a big Ferrari fan I think one of the Redbulls wil take it...hopefully Webber, as he's at the end of his career and Vettel is just beginning his.