Sign in to follow this  
e30ftw

1989 E30 m50 Tech2

Does that mean the KT1's are up for sale? As I'm sure you well know by now, I'm pretty keen...

Edited by crazyarab

Does that mean the KT1's are up for sale? As I'm sure you well know by now, I'm pretty keen...

They have been already snapped by someone if it sells without them :)

They have been already snapped by someone if it sells without them :)

Ok... not quite sure how that works.

Ok... not quite sure how that works.

Means his buddy is ahead of you on the dibs list.

You could always buy it with the wheels and then flog it off yourself (not that desperate for the wheels me thinks)

Edited by E30-323ti

Selling without wheels..

Someone else is taking those..

Lay your offers at me, need this gone

Have you got the balls to try $1 reserve on Tardme ? Youv'e been trying to sell this now since October last year

Have you got the balls to try $1 reserve on Tardme ? Youv'e been trying to sell this now since October last year

+1

I sold my diff for a $1 to Silverfox, it cost me 70c to list it, and they charged me 50c as a success fee. Awesome deal hahaha.

But if you need it sold, probably the way, people are silly on trademe with $1 reserve. Pump it up with a funny ad and try to get on the cool auctions thing. I got 40,000 views on a toy plane stuck in a tree ;)

Edited by Jacko

I've had it sold then baild out twice.. kept changing my mind what I wanted to do with it. Now I don't have the time or place for it and I'm moving to wellington for a course down there end of Feb so need it gone cos I can't take it, nowhere to have it in the city (f paying $60 a week where i will be living for parking), plus I need the money for living etc so yeah..

$5200 !! no keskins though.....

M50B25 swap, tech2, LSD, GC coilovers <-- trying buying all that for under $10,000 ! (probably could , but the m50b25 swap is $$$$, tech2 kit OMG have fun finding one, GC coilovers close to $3000 landed in NZ after shipping + taxes and fitting (welding in), LSD and so forth)

My race car could be selling very soon, can you text me on 0272618440. cheers

Bad economic times perhaps. Market is slow. Doom and gloom, everyone is still paying off Christmas.

I thought this car would have long sold, it’s a nice car, went well and sounded great at Bimmersport Trackday.

If I won lotto I swear I would have 100 e30’s in a warehouse :P

Yeah suprised it hasn't sold either, see alot of others selling quite easily and this ones got alot more going for it lol.