and again bump..

No one want a m50 powered tech2 e30 with goodies ? Sheeeeeeeeeeeeesh

and again bump..

No one want a m50 powered tech2 e30 with goodies ? Sheeeeeeeeeeeeesh

I want reeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaallllllllll bad but dont have the coin. :(

Edited by NP E30

I want reeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaallllllllll bad but dont have the coin. :(

Got a heap of one an two cents pieces, How many you need? jk

would like myself but its new year, on holiday, not due back at work for another 3 weeks an Im broke as well.

Damn hard luck they closed down the local money man :angry:

Wow, where have i been to miss this one!?

I'm really keen on this, but not right away...have a few things i need to get rid of first, but if it doesn't go, PM me and i'll see if we can sort something out!

After looking at the build thread and out of serious interest, why are you selling?

Hey dude I'm keen to sort out a deal again.

I'm going to aussie next week but will be in touch when I get back in early Feb and see if we can suss something out.

Wow, where have i been to miss this one!?

I'm really keen on this, but not right away...have a few things i need to get rid of first, but if it doesn't go, PM me and i'll see if we can sort something out!

After looking at the build thread and out of serious interest, why are you selling?

I need the money and I plan on moving end of this month so just want it gone, Have lost interest in it and have no time for it anymore where I'm living. Havent been using it much at all over the last couple months it's just sitting i the shed gathering dust while I drive around my other cars.

Still keen, am working on freeing up some funds.

PM me your number and ill give you a buzz over the next few days.

is this car daily drivable?

if came up with cash would you meet half way ?

text or pm me your much you would take 0211486396

Edited by e34play

Yup used to be my daily driver. Takes a while getting used to the clutch, driving smooth etc. it's pretty quick too has balls. Not sure if I could meet half way though sorry.

I'm pretty keen once mines sells. Just got a few questions. =)

How much do you think it'll be to get the central locking working and all that little stuff?

Is it all road legal ( stupid question ) I just don't want to get the flashing lights too often =)

Another dumb arse question. Does it have AC? =)

Can the arse end be raised up so it looks a little less lowered and if it'll prevent the guard rubbing on the tires?

Last one how reliable is this? With the new engine etc =) Think thats it but Im pretty keen on it looks mint, would have made an offer already if it was a coupe =)

EDIT: Super Keen after just going through all your pictures. After reading these questions again I probably sound like a dumb git but still keen to know the answers =)

Edited by Young Jack

I'm pretty keen once mines sells. Just got a few questions. =)

How much do you think it'll be to get the central locking working and all that little stuff?

Is it all road legal ( stupid question ) I just don't want to get the flashing lights too often =)

Another dumb arse question. Does it have AC? =)

Can the arse end be raised up so it looks a little less lowered and if it'll prevent the guard rubbing on the tires?

Last one how reliable is this? With the new engine etc =) Think thats it but Im pretty keen on it looks mint, would have made an offer already if it was a coupe =)

EDIT: Super Keen after just going through all your pictures. After reading these questions again I probably sound like a dumb git but still keen to know the answers =)

I have heaps of spare central locking modules, it worked fine initially then one day decided to crap out. Never really tried to sort it out.

It's legal minus the stretched tyres, but I have been pulled up and not had any trouble with having stretched tyres.

Rear can be raised yes. I run it without the rear adjusters, putting them in would raise about 15mm.

No AC, did have it but pulled it out yonks ago.

Thought of parting it out ?

CBF don't have the time or place and I'm moving next month so need it out of the way.

just read your auction, i wonder if you should mention on it that its engine converted and has close on twice the power of a regular e30? from the point of view of someone not familiar with BMWs and more importantly what engine is in which, how would they know? just a thought