Sign in to follow this  
_ethrty-Andy_

Custom Euro Plates Group Buy

You should fully get mine using faster courier, (could hook you up with some cash) so I can get them this week :P

its up to you guys but by the time funds clear and all that crap its probably just as fast to post. if i send them tomorrow (wednesday) before midday which is the plan, you should get them on friday depending on where you are in the country. dunners might take till friday next week though... lol

No one wants to post pictures of their ilegal plates for once? :lol:

Haha give me a break :) I was at school.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Edit:

Yes I know the headlights are awful. They are being changed soon. (even though I've been saying that for ages :) )

Edited by Tristan

plates look good

Tristan..good things take time..factory lights happen to be the "good things" haha!

Haha I know! I just had a bit've a photoshop with it. Put the wheels I'm going to get on it on, dropped it (quite a bit haha, [epic sacking and rimming]) and a bit've colour play... Oh! And headlights changed haha.

Bare in mind, it's a quick job so be kind :) Some rough edges..

Posted Image

Posted Image

Edited by Tristan

car looks good man!! the white on black plate looks sweet!. wish i got in on the group buy

Thanks Rapido :)

Yeah, Andy just wanna say thanks again for everything. I know I troubled you over the singles and stuff haha. Cheers for getting me a mint price.

Didn't arrive :(

And everything else that I bought didn't either lol.

Looks good! just trying to work out how to fit them on so they can be removed easily enough/

Didn't arrive :(

And everything else that I bought didn't either lol.

Looks good! just trying to work out how to fit them on so they can be removed easily enough/

we just got black screws and drilled them on. Cops don't notice. Ours are plates.co.nz ones but still it works.

I used 3M heavy duty tape but it holds f**king hard so I'm thinking I might drill it so that I can take them off and on more easily. That way I don't have to velcro Alpine on haha :) (I don't drive with it velcroed)

no problem guys!

i still havent got around to putting mine on myself! damn big shifts

I used 3M heavy duty tape but it holds f**king hard so I'm thinking I might drill it so that I can take them off and on more easily. That way I don't have to velcro Alpine on haha :) (I don't drive with it velcroed)

my plates have been velcroed on for the past 3 years. they even stayed on at hampton downs.

my plates have been velcroed on for the past 3 years. they even stayed on at hampton downs.

What velcro did you use and how much? I'm going to probably get some 3M velcro strips and just pile it on haha.

@Antil33t

Looks mean!