Sign in to follow this  
Heino

BMW kits.

Can we have a ballpark figure on costs. I know a good bunch of people who run a shipping place in Los Angeles if they are in the US

here are the front bumpers and rears and front lips and rear lip for e39 cbf duin skirts atm to. just a taster.

msport.bmp

untitled.bmp

Interesting...

bad... good...

Sold my E46 :(

bad move bro. um if it takes of and i start doing well with it i will most likely import from other people aswell which will lead to a larger variety of bumpers. and i will also strt importing headlights and SMD rings and etc. just need to do my reaearch on legal factors. and TAX on this sh*t.

tax would most likely be hoooOOOge.. anything above $400 inc shipping per item will be taxed. + customs duty and other fees.. but yeh do your research.. got slammed on my shocks and springs set.. ouchie

tax would most likely be hoooOOOge.. anything above $400 inc shipping per item will be taxed. + customs duty and other fees.. but yeh do your research.. got slammed on my shocks and springs set.. ouchie

true true

im getting the bumpers at a reasnable price VERY reasonable so will chek all that out to see if it is wrth it lol but im keen to do it.

Quotes for E39 Angel eyes? Clear.

Not doing those yet boss. Just trying to see if i can make some money so i can strt importing more stuff like that.

Interested in the Infinity E36 skirts

I will do a better post tonight of the list of images for each car and can people please tell me what they will be keen on so i can get a order list set up and then also get some prices out.

Thanks.

How much are those E36 msport bumpers worth just out of curiosity?

Anything available for E65?

sorry to hijack your thread Heino but i have an E65 kit in stock. Which model 7 do you have?

sorry to hijack your thread Heino but i have an E65 kit in stock. Which model 7 do you have?

Thats awl good man :D