Sign in to follow this  
localdevdas

BMW 17" Alloys

Hi, just wanted to know if there's anyone who's interested in selling 17" BMW wheels, preferbly with tyres. Design doesn't matter, must be in good condition. For my E36 sedan.

Please PM me if anyone has any 17"s for sale.

Thanks.

Did you get my PM ?

Well i have a set with tires of adrenaline's ...

$950 inc delivered anywhere in NZ ..

they are in ok condition with some minor curbing ... i'll probably take $1000 inc delivery to get them fixed ... need to double check on that ...

Hi, My name is Alfred and I am new to this Bimmersport too. I have a set of 17' BBS RX-2 with P6000 tyres on it. Perfect condition wheels with original caps. $1500 if you are interested.

Hi, My name is Alfred and I am new to this Bimmersport too. I have a set of 17' BBS RX-2 with P6000 tyres on it. Perfect condition wheels with original caps. $1500 if you are interested.

I take it they're the 5 stud pattern....dammit, Sam might like them though...

Edit: Waaaaaa, I want BBS [crying smilie/] (I propose we get a crying smilie face)

Edited by ///Carl

17inch Wheels are perfect for E36. Let me know if anyone is interested, pls depsoit $200 into my account and you can have those within 2weeks (while I go and get something new).