Sign in to follow this  
Tristan

Custom German/Euro Plates Group Buy #2

BOAT SET SAIL, ORDERING CLOSED

Will post up here details on shipping and what not. Expect these on your doorstep about the week beginning 22nd November

Edited by Tristan

will be keen for a set as well if the price is as good as the previous one.

Ok, got a good list of names. Of course, still taking more names.

Just emailed GermanPlates.

Edited by Tristan

Added :)

Edit: Germany is 12 hours behind us so it's 11:30pm there. Damn time zones.

Edited by Tristan

ha if all these people put thier hands up first time round would have been cheaper still!! iirc pricing milestones are every 5 extra plates drops a little bit more, not to mention shipping to NZ is spread over more plates!

make sure you talk to chris and tell him you are from the same forum as me

Count me in too, cheers, are you getting the mounting frames as well?

Sorry Silver, you can order what you want with the 25% discount code which Chris @ GermanPlates will provide. This eliminates postage within NZ and direct to your door from Germany by FedEx.

Should I still put you down?

Sorry Gouba, Andy and I have just changed this round. It's going back to the way the last one was. Sorry for the constant switching haha but Andy kindly offered to organise it again.

PLEASE POST WHAT YOU WANT ON YOUR PLATE/S

This group buy has been taken over by _Ethrty-Andy_ - It will go down the same way as the last one to gain the cheapest possible price, with combined shipping for everybody to his address, forwarded to us.

Thanks, Andy!

Plates will be $50.00 paid direct to him. Plates will be ordered THIS FRIDAY.

happy to take over this seeing as i have done it before

is cheaper if they are all sent to me/one adress and then distributed from there as ou arent paying for 15+ lots of international shipping/customs fees and duty etc etc etc. so no discount codes, they are all ordered through me same as last time

Please let me know here or over PM what you want and your adress and i will give you my account number. would like everyone to have paid by wednesday ideally, order will be placed on friday.

please note it is $50 inclusive of shipping in NZ. only $50!!!

edit: for those that want singles, i will have to price this up for you, but expect about $30 to your door

Edited by _Ethrty-Andy_

will price mounting frames on top of this

List:

1/ Tristan - Pair German Plate w/ D, black background, white text - "FMN 675 (with space)"

2/ Tristan - Pair NZ plate w/ black ferns - "BTJ343" + Four mounting frames

3/ Tristan - Pair NZ plate w/ blue ferns - "EHU786"ADDRESS RECIEVED PAID CONFRIMED

4/ Oli - Pair Black background, white letters "ME-109"

5/ Dubman - Pair Black background, white text - "DUBMAN" + two frames ADRESS RECIEVED PAID CONFRIMED

6/ B20 - confidential ADRESS RECIEVED PAID CONFRIMED

7/ Gotheschu - Pair NZ plate w/ black ferns - "DZB7" ADRESS RECIEVED PAID

8/ Nipe - Pair German plate w/ D "MOHCTP" + 2 plate frame "BMW Autohaus München" frame ADRESS RECIEVED PAID

9/ RAPID0 - Pair Black w/ white writing - "RAPID0" (with a zero not the letter O)ADDRESS RECIEVED PAID CONFRIMED

10/ JFry - German plate w/ D on the left - "DGC202" ADDRESS RECIEVED PAID CONFRIMED

11/ Silver Fox - Pair NZ w/ black ferns - "SIL FOX" + Two mounting frames ADDRESS RECIEVED PAID CONFRIMED

12/ M-Spec - Pair NZ plate w/ black ferns - "FHB681" + Two mounting frames ADDRESS RECIEVED PAID CONFRIMED

13/ willm/// - Pair NZ Plate w/ black ferns - "RC2410" ADDRESS RECIEVED PAID CONFRIMED

14/ MAN HO - black plates with silver lettering - MAN H0 (with a zero not the letter O) ADDRESS RECIEVED PAID

15/ Master Garion - Pair NZ blue "BHN467" + 2 mounting frames ADDRESS RECIEVED PAID CONFRIMED

16/ Gouba - ???

17/ AlexUSSR - ???

18/ BMW3 - ???

19/ APT - ???

Cheers!

Edited by _Ethrty-Andy_