Sign in to follow this  
Tristan

Custom German/Euro Plates Group Buy #2

I will be in on this please with the following.

Pair NZ plate w/ black ferns - "FHB681" + Two mounting frames

Could you please pm me the bank details of where to transfer the dosh.

Could be in, does Chris still do the NZ black style plates?

Sure does.

Edit:

I'll get my mates to sort themselves out before Wednesday. Cheers.

Edited by Tristan

list is coming along really well!

Please everyone make sure you get your order down before wednesday and have it paid by wednesday night unless prior aranged with me

To Linden and those who want frames, still waiting on a price for these.

CBF PMing everyone my bank details. Please deposit your payment to

(edited out - ordering now closed)

please PM me once done thanks

Edited by _Ethrty-Andy_

after a pair of Black plates with white writing. "RAPID0" Note the 0 is the number zero not the letter

cheers

just had a thought and worked out the exchange rate which has moved since last time which means the price may go up by $5 or $10. will let you know closer to the time. hopefully the fact that shipping to NZ wont go up split across twice as many people will be enough to offset this. for now the prices remain at $30 and $50 thgouh. watch this space :)

frames are $10 each if part of an order with a plate, $20 if ordered seperately to a plate (need to cover shipping), and $30 if you want two frames seperately. hope this makes sence

Edited by _Ethrty-Andy_

will price mounting frames on top of this

List:

1/ Tristan - Single German Plate w/ D, black background, white text - "FMN 675 (with space)" ADDRESS RECIEVED

2/ Tristan - Single Black w/ white text - FMN 675 (with space) ADDRESS RECIEVED

3/ Tristan - Pair NZ plate w/ black ferns - "BTJ343" + Two mounting frames ADDRESS RECIEVED

4/ Tristan - Pair NZ plate w/ blue ferns - "EHU786" + Two mounting frames ADDRESS RECIEVED

5/ Friend of Tristan1 - ??? ADDRESS RECIEVED

6/ Friend of Tristan2 - ??? ADDRESS RECIEVED

7/ Oli - Pair Black background, white letters "ME-109"

8/ Dubman - Pair Black background, white text - "DUBMAN"

9/ B20 - confidential ADRESS RECIEVED PAID CONFRIMED

10/ Gouba - ???

11/ AlexUSSR - ???

12/ BMW3 - ???

13/ APT - ???

14/ Gotheschu - Pair NZ plate w/ black ferns - "DZB7" ADDRESS RECIEVED

15/ Nipe - ???

16/ Nipe - ???

17/ RAPID0 - Pair Black w/ white writing - "RAPID0" ADDRESS RECIEVED PAID CONFRIMED

18/ JFry - German plate w/ D on the left - "DGC202" ADDRESS RECIEVED PAID

19/ Silver Fox - Pair NZ w/ black ferns - "SIL FOX" + Two mounting frames ADDRESS RECIEVED PAID CONFRIMED

20/ M-Spec - Pair NZ plate w/ black ferns - "FHB681" + Two mounting frames ADDRESS RECIEVED PAID

21/ willm/// - Pair NZ Plate w/ black ferns - "RC2410" ADDRESS RECIEVED PAID CONFRIMED

31/ Linden - pair mounting frames only ADDRESS RECIEVED

PMs sent to those that i havent recieved notice of payment and/or address yet, as per list above. need both by friday at the latest or i will not be putting your order through.

Any later comers it isnt too late yet to join in

Cheers, Andy

Will sort my payment tonight. Not sure if my friends are still buying. I'll find out.

order - black plates with silver lettering - MAN H0 (with a zero not the letter O).

Cheers!

can do. please PM me your adress. you will find my bank details on this page or the last page for payment. thanks, andy

Andy,

Paid now.

3 sets of plates @ $50.00 ea

4 mounting frames @ $10.00 ea

=$190.00 into your acc. reference "Tristan, Plates"

Friends no longer want plates. Sorry.

What are the chances of getting pulled up for having the replica NZ euro plates on? obviously the font's diff and no embossed hologram etc....anyone had trouble with them?

Edited by master garion

Comes down to luck mate. A few people on the forum have been snapped, fairly sure its a $200.00 fine but not 100%.

The way I see it is, these plates are 50 bucks. You can be snapped 4 times at $200.00 each and still be paying less than a plate from Licensys/plates.co.nz

The guy who got caught had been using his for 3 years I believe? I'll try find the post.

Edit:

Found it http://www.bimmersport.co.nz/forums/index....l+german+plates

Edited by Tristan

Comes down to luck mate. A few people on the forum have been snapped, fairly sure its a $200.00 fine but not 100%.

The way I see it is, these plates are 50 bucks. You can be snapped 4 times at $200.00 each and still be paying less than a plate from Licensys/plates.co.nz

The guy who got caught had been using his for 3 years I believe? I'll try find the post.

Edit:

Found it http://www.bimmersport.co.nz/forums/index....l+german+plates

yeah i saw that thread. I'm surprised he lasted that long....those "D" plates are really obvious. I'm just wondering if anyone's been busted for their illegal NZ Euro plates with the ferns.

4 1/2 years, a couple of sets of D plates, lots of road trips, no tickets/questions from Police. B)

yeah i saw that thread. I'm surprised he lasted that long....those "D" plates are really obvious. I'm just wondering if anyone's been busted for their illegal NZ Euro plates with the ferns.

Scroll further down that page. There is somebody who was caught with their fern plates.

4 1/2 years, a couple of sets of D plates, lots of road trips, no tickets/questions from Police. B)

yeah it's a bit riskier here in Auckland I think....can't park in the city without the parking wardens harassing you - they even give tickets for expired WOF/rego and pretty sure they can write tickets for non-complying plates

yeah it's a bit riskier here in Auckland I think....can't park in the city without the parking wardens harassing you - they even give tickets for expired WOF/rego and pretty sure they can write tickets for non-complying plates

Mate parked behind me in CBD yesterday. Both of us were parked 2 hours over time, unpaid. I was unticketed (with illegal plate) no markings on tyre. He got a $200.00 fine for 3 day expired rego.

FYI, I just paid $299 to change my BMW euro plate to Porsche euro plate. Also changed the colour to black and added a couple of spaces between characters.

I was told that the price was originally $499 and people complained so they reduced it down to $299.

Go into the group buy as personalised plates are ripping people off!

Edited by 318Touring

Ill stick with my broken frame for now unless one of the chch guys wants to add a plate for $10 to their order :)

Right, most up to date list here. Still no word from those with question marks if they still want in or not, not checking and/or replying to thier PMs... if anyone would like to let these guys know over text or something that would be great. we have hit the magic 15, and so seeing as im not benifiting from this i dont really mind either way. Might pay to check your own order on here is correct. mistakes do happen lol. cheers

List:

1/ Tristan - Pair German Plate w/ D, black background, white text - "FMN 675 (with space)"

2/ Tristan - Pair NZ plate w/ black ferns - "BTJ343" + Four mounting frames

3/ Tristan - Pair NZ plate w/ blue ferns - "EHU786"ADDRESS RECIEVED PAID CONFRIMED

4/ Oli - Pair Black background, white letters "ME-109" "ADDRESS RECIEVED PAID CONFRIMED

5/ Dubman - Pair Black background, white text - "DUBMAN" + two frames ADRESS RECIEVED PAID CONFRIMED

6/ B20 - confidential ADRESS RECIEVED PAID CONFRIMED

7/ Gotheschu - Pair NZ plate w/ black ferns - "DZB7" ADRESS RECIEVED PAID CONFRIMED

8/ Nipe - Pair German plate w/ D "MOHCTP" + 4 plate frame "BMW Autohaus München" frame ADRESS RECIEVED PAID CONFRIMED

9/ RAPID0 - Pair Black w/ white writing - "RAPID0" (with a zero not the letter O)ADDRESS RECIEVED PAID CONFRIMED

10/ JFry - German plate w/ D on the left - "DGC202" ADDRESS RECIEVED PAID CONFRIMED

11/ Silver Fox - Pair NZ w/ black ferns - "SIL FOX" + Two mounting frames ADDRESS RECIEVED PAID CONFRIMED

12/ M-Spec - Pair NZ plate w/ black ferns - "FHB681" + Two mounting frames ADDRESS RECIEVED PAID CONFRIMED

13/ willm/// - Pair NZ Plate w/ black ferns - "RC2410" ADDRESS RECIEVED PAID CONFRIMED

14/ MAN HO - black plates with silver lettering - MAN H0 (with a zero not the letter O) ADDRESS RECIEVED PAID

15/ Master Garion - Pair NZ blue "BHN467" + 2 mounting frames ADDRESS RECIEVED PAID CONFRIMED

Ill stick with my broken frame for now unless one of the chch guys wants to add a plate for $10 to their order :)

sweet as. let me know which order to tack it onto if/when you know. ill assume you dont want one for now.

Edited by _Ethrty-Andy_