Sign in to follow this  
Guest Andrew

Black Bottlecaps

Guest Andrew

one more for good measure.. everyone should change this.. the fuel economy gauge is just boring. .

hah people like homy + gus + ali should have P.I.M.P instead .. heh

(nb, this isn't photochopped.. i actually did this to the car).

post-8-1072311590.jpg

haha....would love a pimpometer....nice pics..how many megapixel the new camera? the orange beast can be let loose!

nah.......... it should be dick lenth or ball size

suxs to be the ppl with L/km not L/100km

Edited by bumpstop325

different.....on my mums e30 shes got the same paint colour on the whole rim as on the car. its like a silver gunmetal. i still need a camera. but it looks tidy.

do the lowering yourself it piss easy. all you need is some spring compressors or borrow some. prob some one here has some and some spanners.

i bought some spring compressers and am more than happy to loan them to thoze who need them on one condition, or 2 really. 1. if i need them you can't borrow them, 2. i like beer remember that ie. gimme some beer.

Guest MSBOND

nah that dont work out right, if you sit round 3km/l you got more ball then if you were on 20km/l so id hate to look at your dickometer!

Guest Andrew

nah that dont work out right, if you sit round 3km/l you got more ball then if you were on 20km/l so id hate to look at your dickometer!

On the 320+ the meter is Litre per kilometer.. not vice versa.. So .. it does work out right.. No gas.. meter is on 0.. WOT then it goes to the other end.