Kaz

[MY E30]

1990 325i SA Model... Enjoy.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Edited by Kaz

Clean E30 man!! Do you like Genuine 16inch Borbet Type A's ? Pm me i your interested.

Looks pretty good!

What'd you get from Brent?

What kind of money are you wanting to spend of wheels?

Also, I'm looking for wheel suggestions if anyone has any ideas. I would be keen on some RS's but they seem a little over-used now.

Buy our reps :lol:

I am sure everyone agrees how cool they look. Anthony's (Flake) car looked awesome at the meet!

Edited by zenetti

Clean E30 man!! Do you like Genuine 16inch Borbet Type A's ? Pm me i your interested.

Thanks! Not really that much of a fan of Borbets though sorry.

Looks pretty good!

What'd you get from Brent?

What kind of money are you wanting to spend of wheels?

Picked up a set of springs. Will post pics tonight if I can get them in on time.

At this stage I'm only really looking for options. I'm thinking though $1500 max early next year. Would like to spend more but there isn't much I can do while I'm a student :(

Buy our reps :lol:

I am sure everyone agrees how cool they look. Anthony's (Flake) car looked awesome at the meet!

Yeah they are very nice rims. Any chance you may get more staggered sets in early next year?

I wouldn't mind a set of black rims either. I would prefer to get something different then most people on here.

clear indicator kit would sit in the white nicely.

I have "alpina clear" front indicator lens if you want them actually?

clear indicator kit would sit in the white nicely.

Yeah they would look nice. I was planning to tint them a little when I shadowline the chrome door surrounds.

Painting the 325i badge black when you do the shadowline = extra cools too :D

Got the new springs in. Turned out a little lower then I thought. Still needs a wash though :wacko:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Edited by Kaz

Looks like a good drop to me!

Yeah, that drop is mint. E30s are hideously high when standard...looks way better now. And the ride is still pretty smooth too - mine is.

what springs did you use? the front's height is awesome

I bought a set of Super Low King Springs off Brent. They came out of a 318 so its much lower at the front on mine, having a bigger engine.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Edited by Kaz

That was a long time to wash it lol :P

Dont spray tint you tails, thats so boyricer. AllRed them (buy clearcote red paint, for glass, from hardware stores) and spray that on them. They then look all red but still flash orange - like this photo below (my tails). Pass all WOFs etc & cops dont know any different. Way better than spray tinting which is illegal.

post-4588-1294266670.jpg

post-4588-1294266693.jpg

Search on BS as someone made a DIY on how to do allred tails.

^ Applying any paint or coating to lights is illegal actually. It doesn't matter what color the paint is, its still illegal :rolleyes:

To keep the misinformed out the thread, I'll keep it on topic. Car looks great Kaz, plenty of potential.

Edited by Brams

^ I also like how no one can tell you're reversing.

:rolleyes:

Edited by _Mark_

Supposidly these are legal? http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing.aspx?id=345159930. I wanted to do them myself, and if I come across too much trouble, then I could just buy them.

I know most people wouldn't agree on tinted tail lights, but I prefer them to all red, and standard. I think it would go pretty well, with everything else being either black or white.

I've seen black tinted tail lights on white cars and personally I think they look naf. i think the front and side indicators would look nice black but tail lights id go for all red or stock.

Unless of course you just tint them yourself with glass paint. That will give you this look, which i think looks awesome!

Posted Image

Just my opinion

^ Applying any paint or coating to lights is illegal actually. It doesn't matter what color the paint is, its still illegal :rolleyes:

Yes, but doing the allred tint is less likely to cause trouble as its not as obvious & the lights are still very visible. Theres already been a huge dispute on BS over this so I'll just leave it at that. OP's decission.

^ I also like how no one can tell you're reversing.

Doesnt matter. Its not compolsery to have reverse lights. Have passed 3x WOFs & 1x Pink Sticker WOF with them... go figure mate.

And OP, no those A/M lights are fully legal. They all comply with the standards. Cos the lights still light up properly, where black tint spray dulls it. I'd rather spend $300 on the taillights rather than a Pinksticker or a Fine from a cop. :)

Edited by Shady

Opinions?

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Edited by Kaz