Sign in to follow this  
Kaz

[MY E30]

Looks cool mate, saw it in person last week parked in the same place outside your house :)

I was staying across the road

Looks cool mate, saw it in person last week parked in the same place outside your house :)

I was staying across the road

That's where I work haha so its always around there during the week.

Dig a white tidy E30, prefer it on the basket weaves and standard tails though :)

I want something a little different and the wheels I got for free so not complaining there! Tail lights are standard, just darkened in that photo to see what it would look like.

Heres an older picture I found before I changed the wheels.

Posted Image

i prefer a nice set of period correct wheels, the ones you swapped on dont do it for me either

charcoal RS reps would look mean.

i prefer a nice set of period correct wheels, the ones you swapped on dont do it for me either

Agreed.

Heres an older picture I found before I changed the wheels.

Posted Image

Would have to agree with Ethrty-Andy aswell, car looks awesome here.

Edited by scott_e30

It would, but these wheels were free and I like them and they are different. I think they definitely look better in person as well.

Either way I still have my old wheels and these ones were never meant to be permanently on the car.

No they wouldn't haha!

^

Agreed, say no to charcoal RS'...

Unsure if it'd look good but with the white lip have you thought about painting all the black skirts white? Not the mouldings obviously.

Edited by Blackie

No they wouldn't haha!

Oh stop it you know they would B)

^

Unsure if it'd look good but with the white lip have you thought about painting all the black skirts white? Not the mouldings obviously.

Actually I have thought about it and was gonna paint it in the weekend but decided to wait a bit. I broke it the other week, so hoping to get a black IS lip if I can find a reasonable conditioned one for pretty cheap to match the sides and rear.

Edited by Kaz

Actually I have thought about it and was gonna paint it in the weekend but decided to wait a bit. I broke it the other week, so hoping to get a black IS lip if I can find a reasonable conditioned one for pretty cheap to match the sides and rear.

pm Hans (bmrmad) he sells fiberglass reps

pm Hans (bmrmad) he sells fiberglass reps

Thanks for that. I've PM'ed him so hopefully will get one in a couple weeks.

^

Oh sh*t I read what you said wrong haha and ended up doing the opposite. I picked up the IS lip in the weekend and painted it black to match the lower part of the sides and back. While I was at it, I also made the grills black again. I think it looks pretty good. I figured it would look better black to match the sides, then have it painted a miss-matched white. Will post up some proper pictures tonight.

Keep the lip, sides and back black. IMO, colour matched sides makes it look "sunk in" without a side skirt. Looking forward to the pics, should have a good stance (black creates the illusion of more "lowness" :P )

think i saw this at the hard park on sunday, looked prity mint man, good work but needs a little bit a spacing for the wheels i reakon. nothing to much, just enough to bring it out to the guard.

jelous of how good your paint is