Sign in to follow this  
Speedfactor

Hi from Speedfactor Motorsport & Performance

Hi Everyone.

Just like to introduce myself and my company Speedfactor Ltd. Some of you Im sure I have had contact with already.

I would like to introduce you all to XYZ Racing which we are the NZ distributor of. XYZ's line of road performance and race coilovers and big brake kits have been available from us for nearly two years now. We would have to say after running many different brands over the last 10 years, that the quality of components and ride quality from the coilovers has impressed us and my customers.

We've tested them pretty aggresively in motorsport with some very good results and are currently in some front running race cars.

We have a good range of BMW kits for both coilover and brake in stock, with a comprehensive listing of models available at www.xyz-racing.com.

We would like to offer a better price for BMW owners to promote XYZ so if there is any requiremnts for coilovers or any questions relating to suspension, i'd be glad to help.

Thanks

Evan Pittman

Speedfactor Motorsport & Perfomance

Hi evan. Nice to see youve joined. Welcome

Hi Everyone.

Just like to introduce myself and my company Speedfactor Ltd. Some of you Im sure I have had contact with already.

I would like to introduce you all to XYZ Racing which we are the NZ distributor of. XYZ's line of road performance and race coilovers and big brake kits have been available from us for nearly two years now. We would have to say after running many different brands over the last 10 years, that the quality of components and ride quality from the coilovers has impressed us and my customers.

We've tested them pretty aggresively in motorsport with some very good results and are currently in some front running race cars.

We have a good range of BMW kits for both coilover and brake in stock, with a comprehensive listing of models available at www.xyz-racing.com.

We would like to offer a better price for BMW owners to promote XYZ so if there is any requiremnts for coilovers or any questions relating to suspension, i'd be glad to help.

Thanks

Evan Pittman

Speedfactor Motorsport & Perfomance

If you have the time, chuck up some costs on E30 and E36 related coilovers and I'm sure there will be at least one biter.

What type of motorsport preparation do you do. Where are you based.

Who makes XYZ brand coilovers, where are they made and who did they copy??

getting sick of hondas evan

Nah Steve...Always been playing with other vehicles.

Have owned a few BMW's and one on the way!!

Cheers :D

If you have the time, chuck up some costs on E30 and E36 related coilovers and I'm sure there will be at least one biter.

Sure will.

Will post up some intresting guff in the Suspension section shortly ;)

What type of motorsport preparation do you do. Where are you based.

Who makes XYZ brand coilovers, where are they made and who did they copy??

We're in Tauranga. We cater for all aspects of motorsport preperation.

XYZ are a Taiwan based manufacturer. As far as a copy, well there is plenty of generic parts from that part of the suspension world. We chose to use XYZ for its shock absorber technology. Under 1.40's at Taupo in an N/A Honda 2.0ltr would make them up there with a few good manufacturers....(that was a plug for them)

Cheers

Would be interested in some E30 Brake kit pricing

Nah Steve...Always been playing with other vehicles.

Have owned a few BMW's and one on the way!!

glad to hear it turbo i hope? got watch to out for us dodgy turbo guys :lol::lol:

Would be interested in some E30 Brake kit pricing

We do a 303mm and 330mm ex stock. What sort of wheel dia/clearance do you have?

Typically the 303mm for 16"and 330mm for 17"

There will be some pic's up shortly in suspension/brake section.

Cheers

Evan

glad to hear it turbo i hope? got watch to out for us dodgy turbo guys :lol::lol:

Turbo be nice...You know me N/A rever...Working on an S14 engine mission! B)

Turbo be nice...You know me N/A rever...Working on an S14 engine mission! B)

s14 bmw? nice engine im just finishing off a m42b18 turbo cheap mans version but still pretty dam good.

s14 bmw? nice engine im just finishing off a m42b18 turbo cheap mans version but still pretty dam good.

Yep. S14B23 i believe.

What stroke and rod length they run in that engine. You wreckon you can run big bore in those blocks?