Sign in to follow this  
nickchin1308

Bimmersport Gran Turismo 5 Multiplayer

Also play BFBC2 heaps.. but havent done the 1.2gb update yet as im over my cap for the month.. so wont be on for a few weeks.. been hitting Medal of Honour which isnt bad..

Will add you when i do..

I play BFBC2 on my pc, do you boys know if you can play pc vs ps3?

YAY!!! GT5!! Just got it today at the Wharehouse for $97 :) Installing Data. Damn excited!

My nick thing is

ghhttrre22wssddc ( I got fuct off every other nick being taken! )

Ill add you lot now.

I'm gonna post this here cause the other GT5 topic has died, i think i know the answer to this but can you turn auto save off? The game would be so much better if you could, bought so many cars that have turned out sh*t and then can't just reload and get my money back.

I can't remember my online ID as i never go online.

I just purchased a 2002 turbo from used car lot along with an M3 GTR, so feel free to race me :D

Oh and for all you newbs, if u want some cars, hit me up, ive done all races up to expert so im sure i can help a few out who r a lil desperate :)

EUROLLN is the id name

Anyone got a suspension setting for a mini 1.3 (98) that they like?

Mine has 180hp, scandanavian flick steering results in it rolling over onto its roof. Quite comical, not very good for winning races.

Really quite gutted you cant sell that rude as POS veyron...

I bought a Toyota Vitz RS for my first car lol. then won a few cups and sold those cars u get and bought a S15 :) D1NZ

Do they have E30's? can't see in the bmw dealer..thought you might win it in a cup race or something?

Can one of you guys with the 2002 take a photo and post it.

Want to see if its one of the better looking standard model or not.

Some of them look near premium others like PS2 models.

Can one of you guys with the 2002 take a photo and post it.

Want to see if its one of the better looking standard model or not.

Some of them look near premium others like PS2 models.

Send us a friend request and ill take a photo and make it my display picture, i have 3 bugatti veyrons if anyones keen? Haha, those things are just too fast, you win races on daytona against Castrol Toms Supras and Mines R34 Skylines by like 30 seconds when its fully done up.

Send us a friend request and ill take a photo and make it my display picture, i have 3 bugatti veyrons if anyones keen? Haha, those things are just too fast, you win races on daytona against Castrol Toms Supras and Mines R34 Skylines by like 30 seconds when its fully done up.

How'd you get the Veyrons?

Hahaha, pass that veyron around! :P You win them in the gran turismo world champ event thing.

Goes pretty fast in a straight line, not so flash on the corners....

Still its like 1200hp and 1400kg when done up.

Need to have a race with Veyron Vs the 900hp 800kg Mazda 787B stealth model. That thing is stupid fast, and goes around corners too.

Edited by Jacko

Hahaha, pass that veyron around! :P You win them in the gran turismo world champ event thing.

Goes pretty fast in a straight line, not so flash on the corners....

Still its like 1200hp and 1400kg when done up.

Need to have a race with Veyron Vs the 900hp 800kg Mazda 787B stealth model. That thing is stupid fast, and goes around corners too.

What car did you use in the GT world champ? I entered in my fastest car (700hp Dodge) but it was arse!

What car did you use in the GT world champ? I entered in my fastest car (700hp Dodge) but it was arse!

Yeah i used my SRT8 to do that race, cained everyone

Yeah i used my SRT8 to do that race, cained everyone

Oh sweet, might try that later, have done most of the other ones, just left that one, started doing the B spec option now.

Mazda 787B, lap 5 on most courses and It laps people. Piss easy to win, not very sporting though :D

Mazda 787B, lap 5 on most courses and It laps people. Piss easy to win, not very sporting though :D

Sounds like i'm winning sh*t cars, which race did the 787B come from?

I know this is probably a noob thing to say but for people who don't know, Hard racing tyres are the best tyres to use, especially on high hp cars like the bugatti, handles mint with them on!

The 787B is one of extra cars you get with the collectors edition. You get like 5 carbon (stealth) cars and 5 chrome line cars (silver racing stripes). The 787B and the Mclaren F1 GTR own all.

Its around 800hp stock, but you can buy a big turbo for it ands its 900odd and is ludicrous fast in a straight line and around corners.

Hmmm... hard slicks ya rekon.. Ill try that on the next one, i found soft ones improved my lap times in the f1 GTR so went with that with the bugatti. I didnt really give it much of suspension tune though, cracked 430kmh and threw it in the lard ass pile ;)

Edited by Jacko

Nissan GTR is your best bet for cheap performance. Costs about 70k and can beat Gran Turismo series piece of piss when fully tuned.

Too bad it's an ugly ricer crap wagon.

The 787B is one of extra cars you get with the collectors edition. You get like 5 carbon (stealth) cars and 5 chrome line cars (silver racing stripes). The 787B and the Mclaren F1 GTR own all.

Its around 800hp stock, but you can buy a big turbo for it ands its 900odd and is ludicrous fast in a straight line and around corners.

Hmmm... hard slicks ya rekon.. Ill try that on the next one, i found soft ones improved my lap times in the f1 GTR so went with that with the bugatti. I didnt really give it much of suspension tune though, cracked 430kmh and threw it in the lard ass pile ;)

So u cheated and paid an extra $30 and got 10 cars? Tisk Tisk dissapointed :P

Nah definately not soft tyres on the veyron unless you want to do burnouts in 7th gear on the spot then yeah use soft tyres but hard tyres make it handle like a BEAST! My Ferrari is prob the best handling out of every one of my cars, oh and that mugen civic u get for doing special license or whatever.

Add me: monkeyboy139 keen to race some people online!

Nah definately not soft tyres on the veyron unless you want to do burnouts in 7th gear on the spot then yeah use soft tyres but hard tyres make it handle like a BEAST! My Ferrari is prob the best handling out of every one of my cars, oh and that mugen civic u get for doing special license or whatever.

Interesting, I'll try hard for comparison, but found that soft sports ones on my veyron are very good...especially in corners.