Sign in to follow this  
winckel

10th of September 2011 - Taupo - MEGAMEET 2011 & Trackday

I like that photo too eddie ... Theres one of james floating around in that album with similar loadings

this one?

Posted Image

Edited by Jamez

Only a 1:45, I was was playing round with a new suspension setup that was to soft in the front compared to the rear and this was causing all sorts of grip issues.

Only a 1:45, I was was playing round with a new suspension setup that was to soft in the front compared to the rear and this was causing all sorts of grip issues.

bugger, Dan said i shouldve lined up with you. my PB is a 1.44 so would have been fun to chase each other around

Dam. I got clocked at 1.50 dead on a iphone timer....

I would not trust it, I have been clocked at a 1:11.7 at Hampton on my phone GPS. I was also clocked at Doing a 1:43 but the data didn't look right so I ignored it. 1:45 was the average time I kept clocking most of the day.

You sure it wasn't 7.50 ?? :P

Hes not in a Ti.......

Hey Glenn as you said. I was driving a proper car because the BMW wasn't working. Had to hand it to the Megane. Is a dam good car. Can only argue with James cause hes the only one who passed me =)

Yea James I agree I think I was more round 1.53-55. Dad timed me on his iPhone stop watch at 1.55 on the lap i went off in the infeild so can't be far off 1.53...

Good to see you both days. I got see you face the other way a few times :D you are even on youtube :P

I like this pic- the poor tyres

HAHA FAMOUS!!! Awesome