Sign in to follow this  
_ethrty-Andy_

FS: Custom German/Europlates ORDERS NOW CLOSED - Last Order Before Chr

Hey guys. most of you know the drill by now. The following photos are a small sample of what are available. Pretty much any configuration you can think of they can do. Orders close Monday 3rd November, to be sent Tuesday 4th November.

newzelandeuroplate2.jpg
Untitled.jpg
france-yellow.jpg
euro-black-chrome1.jpg
3.jpg

and a few reallife photos of my vehicles with the plates on
312928_251084361596827_148683941836870_7
HPIM0409.jpg

There are many other options available, which can be viewed through the Germanplates.com site. Just choose a text colour and a back ground colour and add stickers etc if you want. Also, they have released Merc, VW and Audi frames now too! And a lot of other combinations!

Price List:
2x Custom Plates (Pair, any style and combination) $60
1x Custom Plate (Single, any style and combination) $40
2x Blank Plate Frame (if part of order with plates) $30
2x Blank Plate Frame (if purchased on thier own) $40
2x BMW Plate Frame (if part of order with plates) $35
2x BMW Plate Frame (if purchased on thier own) $45

Please send me your order and address via PM to be confirmed, and then payment to:
Name: MR A J PARKINS
Account Number: 12-3142-0270464-02 ASB

Cheers :)

(All prices include shipping, except where stated. I should also say that, while they will fit on virtualy any european car, i am selling these as art for on walls of your garage etc, and accept no responsibility if you drive around with them attached to your car, nor do i reccommend it, for legal reasons. Any opinion outside this thread is my own personal opinion, and shouldnt be taken in the context of endorsing this group buy. This is a goodwill gesture, in that I do not intend to make any profit or loss on these orders. Sometimes a profit or loss is made, which is put towards the successive order.)

Some examples of orders from last time:
deleted detail, privacy reasons

Current Orders
1/

Edited by _Ethrty-Andy_

Ill take 1 Black on white one no frame with the words. JOCKO. Please =)

When they getting sent off Andy =) Want for X-mas =)

Edited by Gotheschu

well if i order on the 7th, they will be shipped on that day im told, which means that they will be here either 10th or 14th... so should definately get them out to you in time for christmas, even allowing for xmas delays. this is why im closing order on tuesday rather than giving it a week till friday :)

Crap, I'm not going to have money to pay for these until Wednesday...

Hi, don't think I've missed out....

I was doing a river crossing yesterday and lost my fkn personalised plate. Could I please order black kiwi plates "LADS 1" please?

I've already got the chrome border things from my E60 I removed.

nup your order is in. Last day for recieving orders today, though early tomorrow morning will still be in time :)

I was doing a river crossing yesterday

:o

Done and paid Andy, pretty sure I've stated via PM but can we make sure there is a space between LADS and 1 i.e "LADS 1" and please just make sure they are the black kiwi plates, not too keen on the blue on my colour. Cheers.

Done and paid Andy, pretty sure I've stated via PM but can we make sure there is a space between LADS and 1 i.e "LADS 1" and please just make sure they are the black kiwi plates, not too keen on the blue on my colour. Cheers.

Done :) first post will be updated with peoples orders in 2 minutes

So thats everyone done then? this is your last chance, i am very unlikely to be doing this again in the near future, would doubt anyone can offer this price again either.

Order will be sent first thing tomorrow so make sure i know what you want before then!! will post here when its sent

:o

Told you the bastard is used for what it was partly intended, water/mud - NOT through trees and any other stuff that would scratch her precious paint!

It must have been loose anyway for a numberplate to fall off, I done the lawns just before I took the car fishing and I would have noticed it missing, so it has gone missing from the river crossing.

Sent $32 off =) $7 for the last round and 25 for just the ONE white on black plate =)

Told you the bastard is used for what it was partly intended, water/mud - NOT through trees and any other stuff that would scratch her precious paint!

It must have been loose anyway for a numberplate to fall off, I done the lawns just before I took the car fishing and I would have noticed it missing, so it has gone missing from the river crossing.

You'll need a snorkel soon Clinton... just watch the water depth... they don't like forced water induction by the litre :P

You'll need a snorkel soon Clinton... just watch the water depth... they don't like forced water induction by the litre :P

Ha, if you probably know where the air induction is, you'd realise how silly it is pushing it hard through a river.

Plates and frames are here! will send out this afternoon :)

Ahh sh*t, forgot to pay you. Will put through now

Plates and frames are here! will send out this afternoon :)

Excellent, that was quick... I take it mine has arrived? If sent today should be here tomorrow/friday ?

Excellent, that was quick... I take it mine has arrived? If sent today should be here tomorrow/friday ?

good luck this time of year, especially you being down south. i wouldnt be expecting them before tuesday myself, but i could be wrong

Hey dude,

Your inbox is full!

my address:

Not telling :)

If i could get them by the weekend you would be awesome!!!!!!!

Thanks dude.

Edited by Winckel

good luck this time of year, especially you being down south. i wouldnt be expecting them before tuesday myself, but i could be wrong

No worries mate, thanks again.

@ Sam, sorry about that. got your adress down you can edit it out of your post or whatever now :)

Andy

any news on shipping times?

EDIT: nevermind just arrived. looks awesome!

Edited by Gotheschu