Sign in to follow this  
_ethrty-Andy_

FS: Custom German/Europlates ORDERS NOW CLOSED - Last Order Before Chr

since these are made to order, does that mean we could have 7 letters? its gonna be a pure "just for the fun of it plate" but just curious to see if theyll make it

I believe on the NZ plates 7 characters is the maximum, but i havent seen it done yet. Just looked at the ones on my E30, there is certainly room for it. User on here Ollie has BMRSPRT on an NZ plate (didn't come from me), search him in the members button above, currently has it as his display picture.

Edit: Let me know when you know the combination you want and ill email my guy and confirm its okay

Edit 2 : Updated first post

Edited by _Ethrty-Andy_

Pair NZ Plate with Black Ferns, "DNQ927"

Jon and Duane, your requirements are possible!

Andy

Hi Mate,

I'm keen to order some euro plates for my fathers 911. I would like them in blue and with the NZ flag on them etc exactly the same as on my car if you have see it. Number plates TOPLES

Cheers

Riley

Hi Mate,

I'm keen to order some euro plates for my fathers 911. I would like them in blue and with the NZ flag on them etc exactly the same as on my car if you have see it. Number plates TOPLES

Cheers

Riley

sweet can do! account in first post, and PM me your address at some stage!

Andy

updated for todays movements etc.

to anyone on the fence about these, this is the last before xmas and could make a good present for someone (or yourself), this buy is 100% going ahead too, will not be cancelled like the last one now that people have paid etc.

Would like to get a few more people through if possible to break even, 10 is the magic number so slightly shy of that at the moment, maybe if some of your mates/workmates have euros you could ask them if they are keen?

Cheers

What's the price of these again?

What's the price of these again?

Here ya go.

Price List:

2x Custom Plates (Pair, any style and combination) $60

1x Custom Plate (Single, any style and combination) $40

2x Blank Plate Frame (if part of order with plates) $30

2x Blank Plate Frame (if purchased on thier own) $40

2x BMW Plate Frame (if part of order with plates) $35

2x BMW Plate Frame (if purchased on thier own) $45

Can I get two sets, and one set of standard holders, TN6188 and WU7448 both with the black fern and nz flag

Hey Andy

Can I order:

1x Single Euro plate - white background, black font with German D

1x Bavaria Bayern state sticker and inspection seal

Plate is A_BMER

Also just wondering do you guys know if 1 space is enough spacing for the state sticker and inspection seal or do I need need to leave 2 spaces?

Cheers

Nick

Edited by molehole1308

Can I get two sets, and one set of standard holders, TN6188 and WU7448 both with the black fern and nz flag

can do, PM me your address when you get a chance

Hey Andy

Can I order:

1x Single Euro plate - white background, black font with German D

1x Bavaria Bayern state sticker and inspection seal

Plate is A_BMER

Also just wondering do you guys know if 1 space is enough spacing for the state sticker and inspection seal or do I need need to leave 2 spaces?

Cheers

Nick

1 space is enough. will add you to order list

OP updated. Again, please check the first post that I have your order correct, I do take care but mistakes are possible im only human!

You've got my first plate wrong, should be TN6188, you've put TU6188, will pm and put money through now

updated.

not too late to get in on this over the weekend if anyone else is uhmming and arring. this is the last order before xmas etc

Already sent you address Andy :)

sorry, lot on my mind at the moment, ill update it now!!

sorry, lot on my mind at the moment, ill update it now!!

payment made for 1x nz themed plate blk text white backgrnd with 1x bmw auto hause frame, postal details pm'd. eta?

Final call, if anyone else wants to get in on this its not too late yet, order will be sent first thing tomorrow morning. Also pretty sure everyones paid already but if anyones still outstanding, needs to be put through this afternoon.

Cheers

And the boat has set sail.

Will keep you posted on ETA and also will post up FedEx tracking number as soon as I know it.

Chur

I know this is closed now but just wondering for next time is the black fern embossed on the plate or is it a sticker? I couldn't find it on the germanplates.com site

I know this is closed now but just wondering for next time is the black fern embossed on the plate or is it a sticker? I couldn't find it on the germanplates.com site

thats because its not listed due to copyright reasons apparently.

It is a sticker, but its bullet proof, i scrub my plates when I'm washing the car which is almost every week, and both Chris @ germanplates and I can provide spare stickers should you ever need them in the future.

Tracking link for the germany-nz leg of the order here should you wish to look at it: http://www.fedex.com/Tracking?tracknumbers...ge=english&

will not PM you the Fastways tracking numbers, but any hassle i will keep them on file etc.

hi just noticed these are they legal on NZ roads? thanks

hi just noticed these are they legal on NZ roads? thanks

No, they are not. $100+ fine & 25 demerits.

They also confiscate and destroy the plates. -_-