Sign in to follow this  
_ethrty-Andy_

FS: Custom German/Europlates ORDERS NOW CLOSED - Last Order Before Chr

Few dunedinites are keen. Might even get my dad a set for his car.

^^^ yeah Sancho!

Foreal though, keen as

Whoops missed the updates on this thread, sorry guys! yep as Tristan said, been quite busy.

Yep happy to do another group buy, looks like quite a few keen already, so Ill just open it straight up and take orders from tomorrow. You all know the drill by now I think.

Will say orders close Wednesday week, thats the 10th July so last date to pay is the afternoon of that day, paid orders will be sent off to be made Thursday morningtime.

Remember to send me your address!! even if ive got it before in a previous buy, send it again, I dont keep on file of course. somehow after 15 or so group buys some people still don't want me to ship to them lol.

Pricing etc in OP

kgo

bump.

or y'all not keen now?

bump.

or y'all not keen now?

Count me in. DBZ586 , Blue Silver Fern and 2x Blank Plate Frame. Transferring payment of $90 tomorrow

Looks like only two keen, i do realise not everyone is on here every night, but I cant make it work at these low numbers. So will have to cancel I think.

Not a good time for me at the moment to do this anyways really.

im keen for another set if you need that extra 1 person but otherwise why dont you make deadline a couple weeks longer?

just a thought

im keen for another set if you need that extra 1 person but otherwise why dont you make deadline a couple weeks longer?

just a thought

couple weeks will be even worse. I've just listed my house for sale. but in any case have found if you have a long window, people loose interest and dont pay and the whole thing collapses. We have done two in a short window, will give it a few months before the next one

thats quite true..

anyways, thanks again for your services, and best of luck with the sale of your house!

I'm in for the next order Andy B)

Had an accident with mine :blink:

Thanks

things have settled down a bit now, could possibly do another order now.

Those of you that posted before are you still keen and I will open it up

I'd be keen to order a pair too :)

Right then. Inbox is cleared ready to go.

Most of you know the drill by now. Pricing, examples, and order list is all in the first post.

Newcommers and veterans alike, post in this thread or message me what you want, and then pay to account on the first post. Thats a trust account. If we get minimum 8 paid up orders then its all go! This only works when people pay up early. Dont leave it to the last minute to pay and "see if other people are keen". It just falls over for everyone.

Orders close Thursday 5th,

make sure you pay on or before this night. Paid up orders will be sent on Friday

Go to it!

Andy

Good timing! My brother and I were about to order a set each so we will go with this group order. Ill put the money into your account for my pair tonight.

Thanks for organizing it!

E: Is this the site you get them from? http://www.customeuropeanplates.com/

Want to play round with ideas.

Cheers

Edited by Steve K-B

Nope I contacted those guys in 2010 or whenever it was when i started doing these for you guys, they werent interested in sharpening their prices, and found the sales guy a bit rude.

So crowd i went with have now had easily 150 sets if not more made up via me now. Goes to show, always try to never turn down business no matter how small you think it might be.

we will be using germanplates.com who also have a plate builder.

Worthy of noting, if you click the NZ Plate option on germanplates, the one they show is actually different to the one we are getting. Under his agreement with NZ's own Plates.co.nz, he is allowed to sell but not advertise the replicas. If you go for the NZ option, it is a replica of what you will find on plates.co.nz, just with the german font

If that doesnt make sense:

• If you want a german style or custom letters numbers etc etc, use www.germanplates.com website
  • If you want an NZ Replica, use www.plates.co.nz website to get an idea of what i can order you. Be aware, it will be using the german font however.

Hope thats clear as mud!

Edited by _Ethrty-Andy_

I'm keen:

Pair, German Military plates, "FMN 675" <-- (the space between is to be a half space)

No frames

I'm keen:

Pair, German Military plates, "FMN 675" <-- (the space between is to be a half space)

No frames

Cool, send your address by PM to me at some stage too

Cheers