Sign in to follow this  
_ethrty-Andy_

FS: Custom German/Europlates ORDERS NOW CLOSED - Last Order Before Chr

Hi Andy,

Pair, NZ plates with black ferns"UK 6274"space between the letters and the number is to be a halfspace.

Cheers, will PM address in a bit

Edited by The Juggernaut

Cool, send your address by PM to me at some stage too

Cheers

Sweet, sent.

updated original post, including those with addresses and paid

please have a look when you get a chance that i have got your order correct, im only human!

Hello Andy

Can I please have a Pair German Military Plates with Silver Background and Blue Text, "0E_BMW" (half space)

(oh thats a zero and not an O in the "naughty bmw' plate .... cheers)

I have put payment thru and will PM you my address soon,

Regards

Travis

Updated post again team.

Looks like certain to have enough paid up orders so this ones definately going ahead

Have sent payment through just now. Should show up soon.

Cheers

Updated again! Details in first post of thread.

Have a look to check status and check i got your order correct if you havent already or wanted it changed

Upddated again. Still got two more days to get orders and payment in if needed. Thanks to everyone paid up already, those ones will be made up while we sleep tonight aparently.

Andy

Went on a cruse out west on the weekend and come through a stop at KKK , all three cars with the illegal euro plates got them confiscated and the drivers were fined $100 and 25 demerit points. Auckland traffic cops are c**ts.

Posted Image

(All prices include shipping, except where stated. I should also say that, while they will fit on virtualy any european car, i am selling these as art for on walls of your garage etc, and accept no responsibility if you drive around with them attached to your car, nor do i reccommend it, for legal reasons)

but yea... seriously.. plates.co.nz is making a killing for those "nz fern" plates.. its too unreasonable

Edited by QUBE

After probably 2-3 years of having the imported plates on I just got pulled over and had them confiscated. They seem to be cracking down on them more and more

After probably 2-3 years of having the imported plates on I just got pulled over and had them confiscated. They seem to be cracking down on them more and more

Heh - Where?

Heh - Where?

Just getting off the motorway on the shore. Must have spotted them as I drove past him as that was the only reason I got pulled over.

yes have heard of it now. still none i am aware of outside of Auckland.

as I say in the disclaimer on the front page, i dont mark the plates up at all and its not a commercial venture. sometimes i come away up $20 some times i loose $20, depending on exchange rate going up or down a few cents. I do say on there its for photos and wall art, run them on your own vehicle at your own risk.

But in anycase please guys, this isnt the thread for this discussion whether you are buying them or not, it just makes the thread messy and hard to see my updates and i have missed peoples orders in the past because of it.

Andy

Updated again

all the paid up orders and prepared and ready to go aparently :lol:

Wont be taking any more orders guys, contact is going away for a few weeks, so wants to get them made up before he leaves on Thursday his time. Those who have ordered and on the list on the front page, you can still pay on Thursday night if you must.

Cheers

Edited by _Ethrty-Andy_

Looks like order was sent in two parcels, I got all the frames and all the plates that arent the black fern NZ replicas, just waiting on the second parcel to arrive containing all the ones with the black ferns. Quite a big order so sent in two parcels.

So will have the ones i got here sent out tomorrow, will update when i get the second parcel.

Paid and PM'd :)

Me too, just last week. $100 fine, and 25 demerit points. They made me remove them and hand them over, cop took photos.

Back to the old ones now. Was good while it lasted.

Under what law can they confiscate your personal property?

I think it is just illegal to drive around with non-genuine plates, with intention to mislead authority?

Under what law can they confiscate your personal property?

There is a act they can seize it under, office AK47 knows if off by heart. Track him down haha

i suppose the same law they can use to confiscate marijuana or unlicensed firearms etc right?

anyways, ill say it for the hundredth time in this thread, please keep this discussion to a separate thread!!

• Like 1

ill have to ring Fedex on Monday. All the plates that aren't the black fern type ones have arrived and been shipped out, but i still haven't received the fern ones yet!! I really hope they haven't lost the parcel!

Will post email from the contact that there is two parcels if anyone thinks i got the wool over your eyes ha. I got a plate in there too, so im just as annoyed as you guys!