Sign in to follow this  
_ethrty-Andy_

FS: Custom German/Europlates ORDERS NOW CLOSED - Last Order Before Chr

first post edited. if get to 15, then ill open up you to pay me. please dont pay me untill i say go to it, as it may fall over. Please also check i have your order right, including an _ if you want a space betweem letters and numbers etc. looking on target to get 15 orders though so looking promising.

Only $93 to your door when buying your own.

its all the same to me. im only offering to do it, im not even getting any this time round.

when are you planning on putting this order through if it all goes ahead? apprentise wage is hard enough to pay for gas for the new engine, let alone things to make it better

If i can get 15 orders so a few more quickly before people pull out. Anyone thats in ask your euro mates if they would like some as well. Would make a good christmas present too, thats only just around the corner!

Ill take a Pair NZ Plates with Black Ferns 'TT1555' with pair of blank plate plates also

Edited by Eagle

Black ferns, and plate number is GCH490

Could I please get three pairs NZ Plate with Black Ferns... LOWBMW (all alphabets), DRA687 and FYN253.

Right this is happening! Please get your order through to me on here, and pay to bank account listed on the first post! I will list paid next to your name when it clears. Then pm me your adress. Please use yourbimmersport handle as reference.

This is possibly the last one i do for the forseeable future, as switching to a compqny car and will not have a need. Remember great xmas present as well!

Will update original post with current orders shortly, check later tonight that i have it written down correctly! I will copy and paste from here so if its right here, its right when you get it :)

Deadline for payment IN MY BANK ACCOUNT is monday or your order will not be sent, so you will have to pay by friday or sunday depending on your bank. Cheers!

Please remove me from the list due to change in my financial stuation. :( Sorry for the trouble.

Please remove me from the list due to change in my financial stuation. :( Sorry for the trouble.

Will do!

How much am i depositing? is it still 60 bux to my door?

How much am i depositing? is it still 60 bux to my door?

Yep

@_Ethrty-Andy_

Could you please add two black number plate surrounds to my order? The money should be in your acc on Wednesday night/early Thursday morning.

Cheers mate!

is it too late to get

2 black plates with NASTNS and bmw motorsport surrounds?

cheers,

Will get some. Just need to think about it first so I'll get back to you here. Cheers Andy.

Andy heres my order,

1 x Pair plates - German D with black background and silver font europlates.

Number plate: FMT_85 (space in middle)

All up $60.

Will PM you address and deposit money later.

Thanks

Sorry I have been away and the person this was for has already bought one. Please remove me thanks.

Could I please get two sets mate.

FWY 152 - Two white background with black text Euro plates with Black NZ Fern etc

DRFT IT - Two Black background with white text plates

And also two plain black surrounds

So total of 4 plates and 2 surrounds

Money will be in your account soon with Driftit as ref.

PM sent.

Hi Andy...

Sorry about the delay in getting back to you... got a bit side-tracked ripping my house to bits...

Can I get two blue NZ (NZ flag / fern): EAL218...

I'll PM you the details for this order and chuck the $$$ in your account for this set of plates.

All going to plan I'll order a second set but I'm negotiating with LTNZ / Personalised Plates at the moment about personalising a previously issued Government plate so it could be a while... How long have I got before the order is sent?

Cheers

Mike

Edited by Red Dwarf

i tempted but don't want to get pinged unnecessarily !

This is not the thread for this discussion please

Hi Andy...

Sorry about the delay in getting back to you... got a bit side-tracked ripping my house to bits...

Can I get two blue NZ (NZ flag / fern): EAL218...

I'll PM you the details for this order and chuck the $$$ in your account for this set of plates.

All going to plan I'll order a second set but I'm negotiating with LTNZ / Personalised Plates at the moment about personalising a previously issued Government plate so it could be a while... How long have I got before the order is sent?

Cheers

Mike

Will be sending the order monday evening. Seeing as you have paid for one set this evening, you can let me know on the day as i know your serious.

(this does not apply to other members though unless in same boat or i know you personally. i MUST have payment on monday day or your order will not be sent. Cheers

Will post another OP update shortly.

can i add another 2 sets of plates to my order.

1 pair of black plates with white writing like in the very first post, REGO: GCH490

1 pair of black fern nz reps REGO: FML999

Edited by Heino