Sign in to follow this  
Shady

Some E30 Bits to be sold

Have bunch of E30 F/L parts to get rid of. Slowly selling so get what you need before its gone!

I am trying to upload new photos but it wont let me but heres a list of what I've got & the price. Am happy to do bulk buys so just ask what you need & I will give discounts for multiple items or give a freebie or 2.

Will freight anything to anywhere but you pay.

Stuff to be sold:-

-All 4x Side Windows (no cracks or chips) $20ea. 1x 1/4 Window (passengers with rubber seal) - $15.

-1x Brake booster + M/Cylinder - $45 complete or $25ea.

-2x Electric Side Mirrors - both work with rubbers (black but could to with repaint) and one has a small crack unnoticable - $20pair.

-2x Electric Side Mirrors - both work with rubbers (original black just need a good scrub) - $40 the pair.

-Rearvision Mirror (mint) - $10.

-Window Regs with Runners x4 (excellent)- $10ea.

-Plastic Radiator Support thing - $5.

-MINT Tan Roof Lining with metal rods - $20.

-Mint Tan Material Sunvisors x2 - $5ea.

-Middle Facia (aircon control panel, no knobs) - $5.

-Steering Console Surround (small hole for alarm LED) - $5.

-Plastic Speedo Surround (mint) - $5.

-99% MINT Blue Vinyl with Grey Cloth + all handles x4 Door Trims (SEDAN ONLY) - $100 COMPLETE SET.

-ECU for Manual 318i S/A Import - $30.

-Interior Roof Handles x3 - $5ea.

-Side Indicators (orange) good x2 Pairs - $5 per pair.

-Front Orange Indicator Lens with complete units & bulbs (for bumper) - $15 pair.

-Headlights Pull-On Unit - $5.

-Parcel Tray, fluffy grey material - $15.

-Empty Toolkit to suit 4cyl E30 (NO tools) - $5.

-Taillight Bulb Holders (inside of the boot) x2 pairs - $5pair.

-Tidy Glovebox but no latch (to open it) - $6.

-Mint Radiator with side-bottle & hoses - $100.

-Interior Roof Lights x3 - $3ea.

-4x Door Lock Knobs (original factory) - $3ea or $10 set.

-Plastic Covers for inside bonnet to cover headlights - $3ea.

-Handle Brake (no cable) - $5.

-Blue Clear Fusebox Lid (one broken clip) - $5.

-Brake Calipers (no pads) - $5pair.

-UK Import E30 Radiator Surround (100% MINT) - $45.

-Front Pillar Covers - $5pair.

-Middle Pillar Covers - $15pair.

-Washerfluid Bottle - $5.

-Bonnet Release Handle (no cable) - $5.

-Boot Mat (needs a shampoo if your fussy) - $5.

Also hav an alternator which works fine. Can do for $65. Was removed from a '91 E30 if that matters, unsure of which engine.

I can email you photos of anything - just give me your email address. Or most can be seen under my SELLA listings (see my Signature). But if you buy off me on Sella, let me know so I can change prices for you as they may be higher on there.

All prices negotiable (offers). PM me is easier than posting in here.

Edited by Shady

Bump. Will take offers (but prices are already low) and have other items but too many to put.

EG:- mint rooflining, 4 side windows, window regulators with runners, complete vents with tubes set, cracked dash stripped (free), front bumpers (one cracked, one good), front indicators (no lens), headlights (parts only), various relays, fusebox lid, bootmat & plastic boot trim panel, 4x blue vinyl with cloth door trims (sold as set only), taillight bulb holders, tan sunvisors, inner arch plastic covers, clutch bottle but no lid, metal towhook, mint plastic shroud for UK Model E30, etc etc.

Just PM what you are needing and will see what I can do.

is the dash (first pic) off 4 or 6 cylinder e30 ?

BUMP

I Editted first post. Will take offers on all parts and give discounts if you buy a few (or a freebie or 2).

Pick up in Hamilton is welcome ( can meet somewhere if preferred) but am happy to freight to anywhere also.

I may also do swaps for some parts that I need - let me know what you need and what you have that I need.

I NEED/WANT:-

-->Thin Metal Bar in Toolkit. Not sure what it is (or for), but it sits with the 'Sparkplug Tool'.

-->Small Plastic Dizzy Cap 'Cover' (middle bit).

-->Gearbox Rubber Mounts x2 (must be 'as new').

-->Drivers Car Mat.

-->Genuine Mudflaps x4 with all clips / screws.

-->Inside Boot Lid Trim Panel - and the LARGE toolkit to match if possible (comes in the UK E30s, I think?)

-->Rearview Mirror with Map Lights.

-->EuroStyle Rear Plate Surround.

-->Front Plastic Engine UNDER Cover Panel.

-->Off a PFL Sedan:- Chrome from off the tops of the DOORs. And chrome inserts on the front & rear windscreens. All must be near mint if possible.

If you have these parts but dont want to swap - give me a price...no rip offs thanks.

dont need any parts that yuo have but have a maplight mirror i will let go for $100 + shipping (around $10 probably)

His 318i is facelift.

There's heaps of people selling them on here for like 30 bucks. just give them a quick sand and blast it with trim dye. done.

The trans mounts are like 30 bucks each BRAND NEW. f**k buying used trans mounts.

Ya know the chrome insert is the filler that holds the windscreen in right, you might be able to get them brand new, Novus put a brand new one in my car when the windscreen was replaced. (black though, black is better)

Edited by antil33t

I have the 4 genuine mudflaps, but don't think i have clips and screws for them. PM me what you'd be willing to pay, I dont need anything you have.

dont need any parts that yuo have but have a maplight mirror i will let go for $100 + shipping (around $10 probably)

Will let you know, I may have found another just waiting to hear back.

euro plate suround wont fit into PFL E30 mate.tail light is longer.

I have a Facelift :-)

His 318i is facelift.

There's heaps of people selling them on here for like 30 bucks. just give them a quick sand and blast it with trim dye. done.

(whats that - the plate filler?)

The trans mounts are like 30 bucks each BRAND NEW. f**k buying used trans mounts.

(sweet will look into that, cheers)

Ya know the chrome insert is the filler that holds the windscreen in right, you might be able to get them brand new, Novus put a brand new one in my car when the windscreen was replaced. (black though, black is better)

(and again, cheers will look into that).

I have the 4 genuine mudflaps, but don't think i have clips and screws for them. PM me what you'd be willing to pay, I dont need anything you have.

PM sent