Sign in to follow this  
Gus

Flex Disc

i was thinking...while my car isnt working might replace my flex disc.....has anyone done this themselves? to be honest it doesnt look very difficult....how much is the part? better get my overalls on.....

It is a flexible coupling that is in between the driveshaft and the transmission. It can become damaged over time (cracked, ripped, or out of shape).

Cheers

i was thinking...while my car isnt working might replace my flex disc.....has anyone done this themselves? to be honest it doesnt look very difficult....how much is the part? better get my overalls on.....

they cost about $90 last time I bought one , not too hard to do , but an hour ????

where did you get yours from? that sound pretty reasonable....an hour? bear in mind i am the man who took an hour to get my fog lamp out....clever eh?

where did you get yours from? that sound pretty reasonable....an hour? bear in mind i am the man who took an hour to get my fog lamp out....clever eh?

I got it from Team McMillian,that was the price in oct 02

very funny tim. NOW i can get the fogs out in 10 mins it was just that once.....could have taken me about 5 if i had used my head