Sign in to follow this  
ezrabmw

e30 tow bar for sale(full assembley)

hello all,

have a tow bar off one of my e30's,came off my 88 coupe,should(not 100% sure but should)fit most models of e30,was made localy by rangiora enginer has boot plates and 4 boltsw washers nuts etc.its also listed on trade me

also have a hidden tow bar with removable hitch from my 84 323i,its hidden behind rear chrome bumper looks great and can be removed so dont hit yourself on it,ask me about it

post-6323-1294102382.jpg

Price, or link to TM?

Damn, so keen at that price but Im in Hamilton. You wouldnt be able to get me a price to send to Hamilton?

Damn, so keen at that price but Im in Hamilton. You wouldnt be able to get me a price to send to Hamilton?

i will ring mainfrieght for you soon as sus out a qoute,cheers,i also have a tow bar from my 323i its a removable hitch one,its hidden behind rear chrome bumper looks sweet,can email you a picture if you want,or i will just attach here

post-6323-1294278645.jpg

post-6323-1294278679.jpg

www.shipmytrademe will do it to hamilton city for $54,will check mainfreight too.but that price is prity good.let me know or hit by now on trade me :)

The one in the first post is for Facelift a? Cos thats what I need.

they are both off pre facelifts(but the 1st post one is off a 88 preface lift)but in 88 i think they started making facelift models than too...sooo not too sure how it will fit with the plastic bumper,same chassis etc,shouldnt be any probs

Oh bugger. I just saw the '88 Coupe part (no PFL in your ad). Cos mine is a '88 Sedan (FL). Bugger. Not to keen to pay $100 odd to find out it wont fit.

Is there anyone local to Ezra that could fit this to their FL and if it fits, let me now & I'll buy it? Or do you know any FL owners Ezra?

Oh bugger. I just saw the '88 Coupe part (no PFL in your ad). Cos mine is a '88 Sedan (FL). Bugger. Not to keen to pay $100 odd to find out it wont fit.

Is there anyone local to Ezra that could fit this to their FL and if it fits, let me now & I'll buy it? Or do you know any FL owners Ezra?

user name gaz has a pre face lift and i know him i will ask ifi can try size it up,cheers

user name gaz has a pre face lift and i know him i will ask ifi can try size it up,cheers

Hes got a PFL? I need it checked on a FL as mine is FL.

FL & PFL have different towbars. All the mounting points are different

Thats what I was afraid of. But this one isnt genuine as it was custom made - so I then assume since it was custom made, that it'd been custom made for PFL Coupes? Does that sound about right to you Glenn?

Thats what I was afraid of. But this one isnt genuine as it was custom made - so I then assume since it was custom made, that it'd been custom made for PFL Coupes? Does that sound about right to you Glenn?

You tell me once you've tried it

gday,just tryed it on face lift..bit of a no go.the rear metal valance is about two inches longer than pre face lift and also the pre plastic bumper is longer in height and protrudes out a bit more,if there was a way to mount it it would take a lot of tinkering around,sorry mate,

all the best on finding one that fits though

Ezrabmw

No worries man. Have found one through another guy on here...hopefully it works. Cheers