Sign in to follow this  
ezrabmw

88 e30 318i p/f coupe for sale

hello all,im off to germany soon,so thinking about listing my 318i 88 pre face lift coupe,

250 k on the clock

wof,reg new filter,oil,air filter,new top and bottoms fitted to radiator and flushed by a1 in chch

door cards are in nice condition seats have sean better days(comfy but bit ripped)carpet has few stains passngers side

few small dents and dings but could be popped out,

has sunroof(manual winder)which needs to be re attached(i use a crescent) i have all the parts to put electric in can be included

has factory bmw radio with car alarm theft gadget

bmw alloys

all tyres wof able

was going to use for project but wont have the time as have two others

would make a nice 1st car for kids if your into your e30's cheap to insure

let me know if your keen im thinking around $1700(have LOTS of parts i can include)

cheers all,let me know if you want any more photos,thanks

post-6323-1294279505.jpg

post-6323-1294279515.jpg

post-6323-1294279529.jpg

post-6323-1294279540.jpg

post-6323-1294279610.jpg

post-6323-1294279619.jpg

post-6323-1294279632.jpg

post-6323-1294279649.jpg

post-6323-1294279664.jpg

Edited by ezrabmw

and also the top and bottom tanks of radiator have been replaced with brand new ones less than 1000km ago by a1 radiators in chch so disregard photo of leaking radiator in engine bay photo :)

im off late may so no rush to sell right now if need be,cheers

Edited by ezrabmw

If this had been manual i would have sold of everything so i could afford to with you to germany :). GLWS bro

If this had been manual i would have sold of everything so i could afford to with you to germany :). GLWS bro

haha cheers bro,would be nice to put both my 318i's in dry storage when im away but can only realy afford to keep one and my white one has only done 178 000km's (but in saying that its running like a noisey diesal at the mo)hey is your coupe face lift? reason is there is a guy in hamilton that wants my towbar i just need to size up on a facelift to make sure it will clear bumper,could i bring it round to to yours one day this/next week?thanks bro

Yea sweet, flick me a text. I'm back to work this next week so this weekend would be sweet