Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
CarFolie

Car Folie | Window Tinting | 0800 WE TINT

57 posts in this topic

post-5618-0-82115200-1403747176.jpg

Many still remember, and are waiting for our next feature on GrabOne or TreatMe for our infamous car tinting deals.

Unfortunately our group deals have come to an end, as it had come to a stage where it was doing more harm than good.

However we are still offering best tinting service in town at competitive prices.

We are offering a further discount to Bimmersport members for being great supporters over the years.

Our team is looking forward to seeing more Bimmersport members and their cars at our store!

FROM

Solar Black: $200
35% darkest legal standard window tint with lifetime warranty. Great look at a great price.

Carbon Classic $300

3M Tint Film with better heat rejection and UV than our Solar Black film.

Ultra Guard $300
40% neutral grey coloured tint, offers industry leading heat rejection. Best protection.

Carbon Supreme: $400
35% darkest legal tint, normally referred to as the ‘true black’ with great heat rejection properties. Best of both worlds.

For more info on our product, please visit our website: www.carfolie.co.nz
Please mention your Bimmersport username to receive discount

Why Get Tinted?

Window tinting has always been one of the most popular upgrade for your vehicle.

Let’s face it. It makes your vehicle look much better.

Apart from the visual appeal, there are many other reasons to consider having your windows tinted. Listed below are some of the top reasons that people tint their cars.

Avoid Overheating
· Your car’s interior can be 60% cooler during those hot summer days with proper tinting.

Protect Your Skin
· Harmful UV rays from the sun can cause skin cancer. Tinting your car can block 99% of these damaging rays.

Accident Protection
· In an auto accident, tinting can help shattered glass hold together, protecting the occupants of the car.

Safer Driving
· Tinting reduces dangerous glare from the sun, snow, and headlights, helping you drive safely.

Enhanced Privacy
· Tinting protects your privacy and contents within a car. What a burglar can’t see, won’t steal.

Prevent Cracking and Fading
· Harmful UV rays and heat cause car upholstery to crack and fade, can tint is sunscreen for your car.

Why Car Folie?

We're Professional
When investing in a high quality product, it’s only natural to demand proper service and ensure that they get installed by people who are knowledgeable, experienced and skilled.
Our team at Glass Folie has earned a reputation for providing reliable and consistent service to our customers, and we are proud to be recognised by the industry-leading manufacturers of window films 3M and SolarGard as one of their approved and recommended product installers.
We are up to date with all the latest developments within the window tinting industry, and consistently offer the latest technologies direct from the manufacturers.

We’re Affordable
Our competitive prices are unmatched throughout New Zealand, and our highly trained expert team is extremely quick and efficient.
Give us a call to find out about our special listings.

Lifetime Warranty
Choosing us gives you peace of mind – we have one of the most comprehensive warranties in the entire industry.
Not only do we spare no expense in using the highest quality window films, our services and products are backed by manufacturer's lifetime warranty.
Lifetime warranty covers everything including bubbling, peeling, delaminating, and fading.

post-5618-0-44114800-1403748989_thumb.jp

post-5618-0-49250700-1403748982_thumb.jp

Edited by Seth@CarFolie

I might have to see you about the 406 in early feb once i get pain again. It's so damm hot in the thing.

Hey Seth,

Could ya PM a quote to tint a Megane RS Renault?

Thanks mate

I hear your ad on Mai FM, doing well seth! Still loving my tints!

I really need to book the E39 in for tints soon, Its the only car in my family without them... even my e30 has them

I really need to book the E39 in for tints soon, Its the only car in my family without them... even my e30 has them

E39s are hard asses to tint ^_^

E39s are hard asses to tint ^_^

Oh really? I took my E46 to be done there, it took two days. Aparently they are really hard to do...

We also too a F01 750iL to tint-a-car and it took a week, had to take all the windows out to do it then reassemble....

Edited by RJS

WTF, really? Unique Tints do them in the same time as a normal car. Have done all mine and have had no problems at all?

Appologies to RJS,

It was only myself back then, and I was having the worst day ever with your E46.

We now take less than an hour for a E46 sedan now..

We didn't get too many BMW's until Bimmersport, now all of us say BMW's are most fun cars to work with :D

Hey Tristan, hope you're happy with your tints.

E39's are generally more difficult to deal with, only because they have tighter gaskets.

But meh, bring any BMW, and we will have it done in an hour.

Without taking any door trims off or anything.

:D

Yeah bro, I'm stoked as with them. Goin' hard haha I came in the other day when I was out there and had a chat with one of your guys about goin' darker but still on the fence about it. Was thinkin 20%s

Yeah bro, I'm stoked as with them. Goin' hard haha I came in the other day when I was out there and had a chat with one of your guys about goin' darker but still on the fence about it. Was thinkin 20%s

go have a look when seth's forester is parked there, i believe they are 20's?

Appologies to RJS,

It was only myself back then, and I was having the worst day ever with your E46.

We now take less than an hour for a E46 sedan now..

We didn't get too many BMW's until Bimmersport, now all of us say BMW's are most fun cars to work with :D

E39's are generally more difficult to deal with, only because they have tighter gaskets.

But meh, bring any BMW, and we will have it done in an hour.

Without taking any door trims off or anything.

:D

Oh dont worry about it at all Seth, you did a top notch job they looks great! I will book the E39 in sometime hopefully too

I've got 20% on mine from car folies, look great day and nice you can still easily see out of them and i\ve passed 2wofs with them so far no problems

Hi Seth.

Can you pm me for a quote for a e46 coupe with 35%. you did my e36 lol and my mum and bros car lol.

Cheers. Heino

I've got 20% on mine from car folies, look great day and nice you can still easily see out of them and i\ve passed 2wofs with them so far no problems

Where do you WOF?

:unsure:

I waant 20%. God damn laws.

Get your gun licence :ph34r:

That still works right?

Get your gun licence :ph34r:

That still works right?

Oh yeah I heard about that. Anyone know the story?

just doo it maybe put your windows down when its wof time or open up the sunroof lol

I never thought people even looked at tints when it came to getting a WOF is it even a requirement on the checklist? Ive never noticed it if it is...

Not sure, apparently cops still check it if they suspect it's too dark?

I never thought people even looked at tints when it came to getting a WOF is it even a requirement on the checklist? Ive never noticed it if it is...

It is in the WoF manual so they should be checking it, I guess it'd just come under "glazing" or whatever?

Not sure, apparently cops still check it if they suspect it's too dark?

They have no idea, get pulled up daily in the touring. She has 20% and 5% and the cops never have a problem. For wof, go on a sunny day and leave all the windows down and a box of beers in the back seat.

You should be sweet.