Sign in to follow this  
martyyn

Steering Wheel

My two year old son is absolutely smitten with cars, wont go anywhere in my wifes GT-b wagon, always insists on going in 'Daddy's brooooom'

He also loves the steering wheels in the kids playgrounds, so I wont to get one and stick it on one of the trees in our garden for him.

Does anyone have one going cheap ? I could go to a wreckers....any idea how much they usually are ? Ive never known steering wheels to be too cheap at wreckers.

All help appreciated.

i have some from a e28 5 series $20 .

ur kid rules. cam's holla'n bout a L300 one somewhere round hur, pm him. or if u really want him to have a bmw one, i can get him one (almost a form of brainwash right?)

haha i got one too doing nothing in the shed.....dunno bout getting it down there though...can courier i imagine would be <20.....lemme know if brents one doesnt happen

e30 bus wheels are way cooler than e28 bus wheels

Martyn, I have a stock steering rudder just sitting in my garage you can have, no postage necessary, just one beer :D

sheesh youre easy carl!bring it thursay friday saturday!!!!whenever

Martyn, I have a stock steering rudder just sitting in my garage you can have, no postage necessary, just one beer :D

Many thanks to Brent and Gus, but Carl's offer of a free wheel with a beer included wins hand down :)

Cheers Carl, bring it along to the next drinks thanks mate.

ur kid rules. cam's holla'n bout a L300 one somewhere round hur, pm him. or if u really want him to have a bmw one, i can get him one (almost a form of brainwash right?)

Tell Cam, he can throw the L300 one in the river.

Ive told my boy he can support any football team as long as its Arsenal and drive any car as long as it a BMW.

Ive told my boy he can support any football team as long as its Arsenal and drive any car as long as it a BMW.

bwahahahahh

i wish my dad gave me that option

i wish my dad gave me that option
Hah ... my dad gave me the option for the car .. but i'm not a fan of sports so he didn't give me an options for that ..

i like gtb wagons

Many thanks to Brent and Gus, but Carl's offer of a free wheel with a beer included wins hand down :)

Cheers Carl, bring it along to the next drinks thanks mate.

What do you mean beer included, you give me the beer, there's nothing more simple than that.

And it has to be a cold, wet, tasty one, not to keen on warm wet ones :D

I'll even throw in a knob if you want, stock E30 gearstick knob...

I'll even throw in a knob if you want, stock E30 gearstick knob...

Ill be building him a car at this rate :D

Ill take it thanks Carl.