Sign in to follow this  
Gus

17" Advanti Raptor Chromes

for sale....$2900 ONO .....slight curbage (not by me) with 215/40 tyres...in pretty good nick....loads of tread left...fit E30 BMW which is 4x100 and theres another stud pattern on there but not sure what is is! PM me here or reply to this thread.

post-11-1072508853.jpg

actually been looking round at prices...now $2300

o man i can get a brand new set of mags and tires cheaper ... o i wish u were selling dese mags like a month ago cos i knew heaps of ppl hu wer after 17" chromes

real? do you still know anyone? im fair reasonable with price...they're pretty bling..selling them cos need money for other stuff! keep an ear out for ppl buying!

yea i always hav ppl asking me if i know any one selling stuff i dnt know y , come to fink of it my brother is looking for some new mags for his subi ill ask him wen he gets bac from nelson

o no wait .. subis are five stud pattern woops sorry mate, but i will keep my eyes and ear open if anyone wants some

Guest MSBOND

ur price is very steep considering you can pay another 300 and get them brand new.

yeah....its now round 2200...and im very bargainable....but im in no rush and theres no real point in me selling for anything too low...i need to get new tyres for bottlecaps if i sell these so yeah....but ask around aye.....would be cool!

Ever heard of trademe.co.nz?

Just go sell em on there..

Whatcha gonna use the money for?

*please something not chrome, please something not chrome*

post-11-1073333199.jpg

yeah...tried that...no luck....not too much interest which is a bugger...oh yeah bo i want so 17" shurikens....hahah nah plan is to go back to bottle caps and use the cash to fix up little things wrong with car....but if i cant get enough may as well just keep them cos i will have to get new tyres for the bottle caps anyway

i want to selL! somebody must want chrome that fits an e30....$1950 ONO....byuy buy buy!