Sign in to follow this  
AlexWill

Hi,

I bought this 2000 BMW 528i M-Sport about 3 years ago and never looked back, my first car and loving it!! :D

Had a minor incident the other day... my mirror cover clipped the edge if the fence in our driveway and the cover popped off and got run over by my front wheel. anyone know where i can get another cover that wont cost me an arm and a leg ahaha? Chassis number is : GL60344 would be a great help if someone could help me with that, or give me a good price on one.

Thanx.

Alright got the pics up :D

post-8718-1296713537.jpg

post-8718-1296713546.jpg

post-8718-1296713552.jpg

post-8718-1296713558.jpg

Edited by Alex88

call Ray @ HellBM (forum sponsor) should be able to help you out.

call Ray @ HellBM (forum sponsor) should be able to help you out.

Thanx man,

sent him an email.

Hey mate, try resizing pics to 800x600

Thanx, for the tip.

How do i go about to get an image on my posts? like you have? I have an image, just not sure how to set it up

Good to see you on the forum Alex.

good pics .... just out of interest, leather or suede interior?

good pics .... just out of interest, leather or suede interior?

Thanx, its Suede. and yours?

Thanx, for the tip.

How do i go about to get an image on my posts? like you have? I have an image, just not sure how to set it up

It's a signature. It's under "My Controls"

Just make sure your link is in the code

better to buy a new mirror cover as all the old ones fall off due to the plastic tabs getting brittle . and most wreckers wont sell a cover off a good mirror .

try gavin at euro italia or

graeme at bm warehouse

It's a signature. It's under "My Controls"

Just make sure your link is in the code

ah alright thanx, will give it a go

better to buy a new mirror cover as all the old ones fall off due to the plastic tabs getting brittle . and most wreckers wont sell a cover off a good mirror .

try gavin at euro italia or

graeme at bm warehouse

yea ive tried trademe, and they trying to sell me the whole mirror, but thats a goos point you make, will most likely go nw then. thanx will give them a try

Ahh now ive seen the pictures, I know this car, seen it quite a lot around the place last time I saw you I was following you over the harbour bridge. Just go to the dealer to get a mirror cover mate, it will be easier...

Ahh now ive seen the pictures, I know this car, seen it quite a lot around the place last time I saw you I was following you over the harbour bridge. Just go to the dealer to get a mirror cover mate, it will be easier...

ahaha you serious! was this some time December last year? yea alright will give them a try too next time im over in the Shore.

ahaha you serious! was this some time December last year? yea alright will give them a try too next time im over in the Shore.

Yeah I think it was, I think I gave you a nod. This was on trade me not too long ago if I recall correctly?

Yeah I think it was, I think I gave you a nod. This was on trade me not too long ago if I recall correctly?

yea i recall something like that. always fun to have a BMW cruise next to one ahaha, what i would like to do one day is get another 2 E39 motorsport and go down the motorway in all 3 lanes and take a picture of it, will have to do in light traffic thou, sould be a pretty cool picture ahaha.

yea its on trademe, but need to fix that mirror soon. only reason ive decided to sell it is so that i can finish my studies, then once that is done i'll need to find one in good condition again.

Yeah fair enough man, but I reckon just keep it, Im keeping mine through my studies, too much work to find another good one thats up to spec and scratch. So you mean a photo like this?......

post-29-1296967718.jpg

Yeah fair enough man, but I reckon just keep it, Im keeping mine through my studies, too much work to find another good one thats up to spec and scratch. So you mean a photo like this?......

I love that photo. I'm down for it any time if anyone's keen.