Sign in to follow this  
AlexWill

Yeah that photo is awesome every time I see it I get a little bit excited.. Pity none of us here have the same coloured E39's really... hmmm

Yeah fair enough man, but I reckon just keep it, Im keeping mine through my studies, too much work to find another good one thats up to spec and scratch. So you mean a photo like this?......

Yea that looks better than what i imagined!! :D if i could do something like that hopefully it will still look awesome with different colour E39's i can try get my mate to take pictures with his Cannon 550D.

Yea that is true, cause when i was looking for an E39 at the time i was looking at the standard ones, didnt know much about the BMW then i spotted the M-Sport version and just wanted one ahaha, but couldnt find any good ones here in NZ so looked at importing one, that was hard too but finally managed to get one imported, had to wait a while for it thou but worth the wait, not too sure if i will be able to get one imported again as good as this one, but yea im still thinking if i should sell it or not, i had one guy offer me $15,000 for it mid last year but i rejected the offer... ahaha wasnt too keen to let it go. but will see how i cope with this years studies and decide from that.

I love that photo. I'm down for it any time if anyone's keen.

yea i'll be keen for it, might even have the camera man for it ahaha :D

Alex, your sig pic is very cool.

:) thanx took it with my phone camera, tried it with my actual camera but my actual camera lets too much light in, i was thinking i should try it with the ring lights on, cant do it with my fog lights on either they just too bright ahaha.

but looks good like this too. Thanx

:o ill do the 3x e39 msport photo :D can probably sort a camera person but need a z3/z4 to make it easy for them to take it.

edit: or something with a split tailgate?

Edited by Matt45

:o ill do the 3x e39 msport photo :D can probably sort a camera person but need a z3/z4 to make it easy for them to take it.

edit: or something with a split tailgate?

sweet ahaha, yea will need a convertible of some sort to get some good photos. anyone know or has one would be a great help to this :D

You should all wait for me to slap my mtech sh*t on...

Sorry no wanabe msport allowed :P

aw don't be like that! im sure we can find a 4 lane stretch of mway somewhere.

ahaha when are you going to get your M-Sport kit on?

we can always try 5 E39's just need to hog up 2 lanes and show between the other 3 not sure what the police would say if they saw all that happen :P ahaha might even got some police lights in the pictures make it look like a chase? you guys know of any motorway patrol who would do that thou? would be an epic picture, then we need to get the police chopper in there too hovering low behind us going sideways... or we can always photoshop that in, but would be alot nicer if it was a legit photo :P

the chopper would be a nice touch

Edited by Matt45

That would be awesome.. The chopper costs thousands to run every time it goes up though.. Although police cars ..

yea haha choppers maybe slightly out of budget, anyone got any friends in police that don't mind breaking some opperational rules.

How about friends that are well known by police but wouldnt consider them to be friends lol

Ive got plenty of those

How about friends that are well known by police but wouldnt consider them to be friends lol

Ive got plenty of those

are they going to steal a cop car and chase us down the mway?

are they going to steal a cop car and chase us down the mway?

There alwways a firt time for everything I guess? Lol jokes

Some of you newbies better be aware that we have Police as members on this forum....I'd be very careful what you say and do in here and on the web...big brother IS out there

Some of you newbies better be aware that we have Police as members on this forum....I'd be very careful what you say and do in here and on the web...big brother IS out there

They obviously arnt going to do what they are saying, no ones that stupid.... i think

Well having a passenger take photos of cars while driving is not illegal AFAIK, stealing a police car is stupid (and was a joke!).

So big brother can look all he likes.

Edited by Matt45