Sign in to follow this  
Gus

Full E30 325i Exhaust

The whole exhaust in my car is so mixed and match...looking at getting a whole new one..has anyone done this? rough idea of prices? was thinking of including a muffler as well...want to include an exhaust manifold...im pretty sure ive got a 320 one!

Guest MSBOND

Dude wot sort of muffler r you taking off it cos my 318 needs a new one but i dont give a sh*t wot it is aslong as it sounds better then the lawn mower i have for an exhaust.

Guest Andrew

Dude wot sort of muffler r you taking off it cos my 318 needs a new one but i dont give a sh*t wot it is aslong as it sounds better then the lawn mower i have for an exhaust.

Coby. It has a milo can exhaust tip welded onto it though :P

yeah as he was saying...milo can...but cant really take it off yet cos i need something to replace it.....should be some pics in the rides section....

Guest Andrew

he didn't have a choice.. came like that..

its actually the ultimate rice exhaust.. you have to see it. heh

yes yes i know...as dave consistently points out to me my car is rice!......however it came like that so its nothing i can change! kinda tight on the $$ till i get a job...anyone going to offer me thing something in the auckland area?!?!? Pref round the shore

yeah....ATM im a full time bum....its great!

Some civic owner is dying to have that exhaust. Clearly you should swap it, or get some money for it..

Have you been looking for a job? Low unemployment would mean its easy for you to find a job - are you too cool to work at Mc donalds? (BURGER KING WOULD BE BETTER)

yes...i might start preying on NZHONDAS.co.nz......im hopefully too cool to work at maccas! haha......i know that i will just end up eating BK all day and getting fatter.....only problem with selling exhaust i have nothing to put on...haha....a week with no muffler

the factory 325 exhaust are twin pipes all the way through.

1 pipe does cylinders 1,2,3 and the other does the rest.

if you have a single exhaust its from a 318 or a 320

yeah....ive seen other 325s like...however the back half of mine was replaced by the previous owner with 1 half the same size and one of the normal dual exhausts. pure brilliance.

oi gus , der are always jobs going at my work in west haven its a resturant and im guessing ur like 18 - 19 so you would be able to work bar! its gud pay like $12 an hour and good shifts if ya interested just PM me