Sign in to follow this  
Deftones

Facelift rear lights

Hey guys/gals..

After a set of facelift rear lights as I'm looking to get Ollie to smoke my ones but would like a original pair just in case the fuzz give me a bit of grief or Mr Warrant.

Thanks in advance!

ive never had probs with either of my cars being smoked.....just if ya curious!

check trade me for tails

Tane, you could do a Tim...

If you need some tail lights to get a warrant then you can switch them with mine for the wof then switch them back later...

All because i'm a nice chap

Umm .. according to the LTSA booklet i jsut got yyesterday .... it said any kind of tinting on lighting is ILLEGAL ... so i think smoking the lenses are illegal too ... but i could be wrong on that ...

Umm .. according to the LTSA booklet i jsut got yyesterday .... it said any kind of tinting on lighting is ILLEGAL ... so i think smoking the lenses are illegal too ... but i could be wrong on that ...

Yep any tinting considered purely cosmetic is illegal. How they could enforce it I dont know because surely the issue is whether or not they flash 'orange'

Ive seen plenty of cars about with stock lenses that have ranged from almost white to almost red !

Id go ahead and tint them. Where you get the tinting spray from should be able to sell you some stuff to strip it off aswell.

I did my 750 rears all red and the first time put far too much on. The stripper had it off it a flash and I tried again and the look was brilliant, as far as I was concerned.

I did my 750 rears all red and the first time put far too much on. The stripper had it off it a flash and I tried again and the look was brilliant, as far as I was concerned.

Pics?