Sign in to follow this  
328adam

Can't upload pics?

Hey there,I was wondering if anyone could tell me how to upload pics.It keeps telling me that they are too big.I minimised to 160x160 and it still wont let me!!Help please ;)

Images just need to be 800x600 or smaller... not sure why you're unable to load the 160px images? As you can see below I've uploaded a 160x120 image and a 800x600 image.

post-2031-1299358046.jpg

post-2031-1299358076.jpg

should be maximum 800 by 600 .

otherwise just upload them to a off site website like photo bucket etc and paste the link in the text box

Is 1000 wide out of the question?

800px wide is very windows Xp.

Yeah 800x600 is ridiculous. Im not sure anyone is using 14" monitors anymore.

I cant paste anything in the reply txt boxes so cant add links, images etc

If I click the Link or Image button above the reply txt box the page freezes .

Any one else having these problems??

William Shakespeare (/ˈʃkspɪər/;[1] 26 April 1564 (baptised) – 23 April 1616)[nb 1] was an English poet, playwright, and actor, widely regarded as the greatest writer in theEnglish language and the world's pre-eminent dramatist.[2] He is often called England's national poet, and the "Bard of Avon".[3][nb 2] His extant works, includingcollaborations, consist of approximately 38 plays,[nb 3]154 sonnets, two long narrative poems, and a few other verses, some of uncertain authorship. His plays have been translated into every major living language and are performed more often than those of any other playwright.[4]

Shakespeare was born and brought up in Stratford-upon-Avon, Warwickshire. At the age of 18, he married Anne Hathaway, with whom he had three children: Susanna, and twins Hamnet and Judith. Sometime between 1585 and 1592, he began a successful career in London as an actor, writer, and part-owner of a playing company called theLord Chamberlain's Men, later known as the King's Men. He appears to have retired to Stratford around 1613, at age 49, where he died three years later. Few records of Shakespeare's private life survive, which has stimulated considerable speculation about such matters as his physical appearance, sexuality, and religious beliefs, and whether the works attributed to him were written by others.[5]

Shakespeare produced most of his known work between 1589 and 1613.[6][nb 4] His early plays were primarily comedies and histories, and these are regarded as some of the best work ever produced in these genres. He then wrote mainly tragedies until about 1608, including Hamlet, Othello, King Lear, and Macbeth, considered some of the finest works in the English language.[2] In his last phase, he wrote tragicomedies, also known as romances, and collaborated with other playwrights.

Many of his plays were published in editions of varying quality and accuracy during his lifetime. In 1623, John Heminges and Henry Condell, two friends and fellow actors of Shakespeare, published the First Folio, a posthumous collected edition of his dramatic works that included all but two of the plays now recognised as Shakespeare's.[7] It was prefaced with a poem by Ben Jonson, in which Shakespeare is hailed, presciently, as "not of an age, but for all time".[7] In the 20th and 21st centuries, his works have been repeatedly adapted and rediscovered by new movements in scholarship and performance. His plays remain highly popular, and are constantly studied, performed, and reinterpreted in diverse cultural and political contexts throughout the world.

• Like 1

sorted thanks, had to use fire fox. explorer woundlt let me do anything

Edited by Steve K-B
  • Like 1

sorted thanks, had to use fire fox. explorer woundlt let me do anything

Sounds normal.

• Like 1

Just testing post upgrade and clearing out some crap that had run the server out of space

garden-work-table-tables-modern-home-design-stunning-wooden-on-wheels-outdoor-be.jpg

• Thanks 1