Sign in to follow this  
haznoid

Another new guy.

Yeah well i joined the forum a while ago but completely failed introduce myself, anyway i have an 2000 318i e46 touring which i brought about two years ago and have slowly been modifying.

post-6171-1299578349.jpgpost-6171-1299578356.jpgpost-6171-1299578364.jpgpost-6171-1299578392.jpgpost-6171-1299578401.jpg

post-6171-1299578370.jpg

post-6171-1299578382.jpg

Oooh very nice. Dunno why, but i have a "thing" for E46 and E39 tourings! Drooollsss...

Oooh very nice. Dunno why, but i have a "thing" for E46 and E39 tourings! Drooollsss...

cos they are the most classic lookin of the more modern BMWs?

sweet....I'm liking the dropped touring look.

Wheels suit it really well. Perfect stance. racks, clear indicators.

Good job!

not really i cant think of much more i want to do to it, i think keeping aesthetic mods as simple as possible is the best way to make a car look nice. although it is rather slow... wouldnt mind doing an sr20det or m3 engine swap but thats pretty far fetched at this point. is there anything relatively cheap that you can do to a 318 to make them go better?

sweet....I'm liking the dropped touring look.

Wheels suit it really well. Perfect stance. racks, clear indicators.

Good job!

Cheers, haha some d*ck taxed my front indicators about 9 months ago, i dont know how but i came back from a night out in town and they were gone had to buy replacements which was pretty average, and i managed to pick up the racks for about 40 bucks from repco.

Nah theres nothing you can do to make 318's go better really, the amount of money to the amount of gain is usually never worth it. but meh, you can just make it looks cool. tech2 E46 motorsport kit will make it look sick as. Like this.....

post-29-1299621759.jpg

Nah theres nothing you can do to make 318's go better really, the amount of money to the amount of gain is usually never worth it. but meh, you can just make it looks cool. tech2 E46 motorsport kit will make it look sick as. Like this.....

Man thats nice, but i like the square shaped mirrors more than the rounded, wouldnt mind some nice big rotors and calipers as well but it dont go fast enough to justify it :P