Sign in to follow this  
deeveus

Looking at this RS4 to buy

When I was looking, I spoke to a guy about an RS4, and he went on to tell me that the engine had been just replaced under warranty, and how much it costed him to service etc.

305kW did sound kinda cool, but I went for the S4 instead... It's a nice car, but not so highly strung...

With exhaust and tuning, it should get up around 280-290kW which is plenty...

And don't make me cry. Remus??? That's like dressing your supermodel girlfriend in a Target dress. It'll do the job, but it'll look like crap, and not make the right noises.

I've put $3000 worth of Supersprint cat back with x-pipe on mine, and it's amazing. The fit was perfect! Not too loud, but like an orchestra under the bonnet when you mash the pedal... I'm now looking at a pair of front pipes and cats as well as Air Intake and ECU tuning.

The M3 (the alternative) was just too expensive. I didn't see the value proposition in paying 50% more???

Mike

Best Exhaust

www.bestexhaust.com.au

Cheaper? Kia Sportage diesel?

Worth a drive. Buy ex demo and save the 10k you will lose in the first 12 months, in saying that there is a huge waiting list for ex demo.

If you don't actually drive fast whats the point of a RS4?? And even then they are not that fast.

Im getting mine soon :) cant wait

You bastard. We are still waiting in NZ :mellow: