Sign in to follow this  
j.ingledew

$200 for a half hour testdrive

What a 'steal' here. Auto VR4 with no WOF, no rego, and some of the best panel work I have ever seen. This ad has to be seen to be believed.

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Trade-Me-Motors/C...n-362234702.htm

Kilometres: 189,000km

Body: black, 4 door, Sedan

Fuel type: Petrol

Engine: 6 cylinder, 2490cc, 4WD

History: 1 owner, Imported

Registration expires: No Registrati­on

WOF expires: No WOF

Stereo description: mint mp3 player, after market speakers

Features: ABS brakes

Air conditioning

Alarm

Alloy wheels

Central locking

Driver airbag

Passenger airbag

Power steering

no rego and wof, has just hand in the plate, mint vr4, serious buyer only!

auto vr4 ,don't ask for any bargain, will not answer, $8500 is my bottom price, you must be 100% sure you want buy the car first before contact me, i only reply to serious buyer, so looker and test pilot plz don't contact me, don't waste time! no test drive will be allowed before show proof of funding, and you must arrange an apiontment with me at least 48 hours ahead, just in case i got other things to do!

(note i will charge $200 per test drive, just in case you change your mind or have to ask your daddy about money,if you can not buy the car after test drive, 200 dollars will not refund,money must paid first before i can let you drive, and you must fuel up the car before you drive, i will not leave any gas for test drive, so serious buyer only, don't waste time! maxium test drive time is 30 mins, any longer than that, an extra $100 will be charged afterward)

( just checked, battery has complete dead, so need to buy a new one b4 test drive, also need bot 350 bucks to buy an on road cost first, serious buyer only, need photo copy of driver licence first, and a deposit of fund to my account first, i will not reply to any time waster)

sunroof has being removed, so need to buy a sunroof if you want, bumper cracked, side skirt dent, driver door and gurad dent, so exterior is a mess, need to fix up if you want, can keep drive it, not affect wof!

text any time, as i don't answer my phone , thanks for reading! strictly no time waster!

Does that violate any terms and conditions? I so want to click report. Even just report it for sh*t spelling and grammar!

I want to waste this guy's time, just because he's daft plum, but it may cost me! Shucks.

What an utter abortion. God I hate VR4s

Hell yeas. I just sent him like 23,000 questions Via Email.. Might give him a call later, after a few beers.

I didn’t notice anything wrong with his grammar? :P

Who exactly does this guy think he is? I didn't open the trademe link mostly because I'm not ready to punish my eyes this early in the morning.

Its sounds like its just a heap of sh*t car, I'm half tempted to show up with $200 and wrap it round a powerpole....

Congratulations, now all you can get for your car is another $200, douche.

I don't even know what to say . :blink:

He must be joking. I just emailed him to find out

Hell yeas. I just sent him like 23,000 questions Via Email.. Might give him a call later, after a few beers.

You are awesome

the car just got de rego and no wof, so test drive at your own risk, vr4 brand new cost $65000, so my price is gud!

lol

Proof there that you shouldn't drink your own urine.

Also proof that mental institutions have internet access.

Wow, what a nutter.

Whats a fuct old VR4 with no wof or rego worth? 2K if the engines in good nick?

Pity its not an auction, wouldve enjoyed winding this dude up.

Wonder if this is also him...

Posted Image

Edited by Jacko

The engine wont be in good nick judging by the guy and the exterior.

He must seriously think people want to pay to drive it?

He'd be lucky to get $1500.

Just emailed him again.

What a fruit cake

Someone email this to David Thorne... he would have a field day.

Hey there perercui1,

Very interested in your car. Except I don't have 200 dollars for a test drive.... I don't even have a Dad to borrow 200 dollars off, so:

Would you take 'other' forms of payment? I have a mouth like a hoover and can suck a golf ball through a garden hose. Would you be interested in this form of payment? Judging by your choice of colour on your vehicle I think it would be a legitimate trade.

If I have the car for longer than 30 minutes and have to pay, the entirely fair, extra 100 dollars maybe I could provide other services? Some examples of these services include:

Building the Jenga tower for you after you play. I will rebuild it 20 times.

Cleaning the floor underneath your fridge. I will clean 4 square meters worth of fridge covered floor.

If you have any people who don't like you (I'm sure you don't though) I can send them 12 packs of eggs, they'll get egg on their hands LOL! I will send 15 12 packs of eggs.

These are just a few examples. I also have lots of experience with grave digging and felching so I'm sure something could be arranged.

Nice car by the way, 1900kg of pure open-diff, low-end-only power, common-as-earthquakes, cost-a-mint-to-fix awesome.

Cheers boss

Wow, what a nutter.

Whats a fuct old VR4 with no wof or rego worth? 2K if the engines in good nick?

Pity its not an auction, wouldve enjoyed winding this dude up.

Wonder if this is also him...

Posted Image

Pretty sure it was this guy :)

HAHAHA Thats classic

hahahahahaha golf ball, garden hose hahahaha

LOL What a F-ing laugh!

Seriously though, I just sold one of these last week in far-far-far better condition than his (it even had a WOF/Reg!) with full leather, bbs wheels and tires less than a year old.

He would be scratching for 1500. Absolutely scratching.