Sign in to follow this  
j.ingledew

$200 for a half hour testdrive

I think you might find that charging for a test ride in a de-registered vehicle puts him in a whole other catagory of intellectual pygmy! Can't imagine what the liability would be!!!

Having said that I've just offered him $6.47 and a can of tuna past its expiry date... fingers crossed :lol:

Edited by Red Dwarf

I think you might find that charging for a test ride in a de-registered vehicle puts him in a whole other catagory of intellectual pygmy! Can't imagine what the liability would be!!!

Having said that I've just offered him $6.47 and a can of tuna passed its expiry date... fingers crossed :lol:

Ha, I wouldn't have offered him an empty glass of water for it myself.

I offered $200 subject to a test drive plus another $200 for said test drive. I don't want a bargain

ok first:

you can't test drive it. as it has no wof or rego.. you'll be slapped with a wallet hole by the police on top of the $200 test drive + you need to gas it up HAHAHAH oh and another $100 for going over the 30 min test drive limit as you will be stopped by the said police :D

Edited by Docile

^^^^^ Takes all sorts in this world :wacko:

"( due to sum dude say i charge bit too much for a test drive, 200 bucks seems a bit high, but i being played around 2 many time, those time waster just drive my car and dot buy afta , waste of my gas and time, 200 bucks for a test drive is not a joke, but i think i will,lower the test drive price to $ 50 bucks, plus you pay for the gas, i think dats an reasonable price, the car just got de rego and no wof, so test drive at your own risk, vr4 brand new cost $65000, so my price is gud! "

He would have to pay me to test drive it.

$200 towards grammer lessons, come on NZ, learn some proper England!!

This is hands down the funniest sh*t on the interweb at this point in time. After reading the listing and some of the comments posted here I am well and truly In hysterics. Great find!

Oh dear God

Go through his feed back and see other stuff he has sold. 'Dis isa mint as teevee guyz! Cheap prices'

Have tried to call him, but as he says he does not ever answer his phone. Wll try again tommorow.

sweet baby jesus..... the english language just got slaughtered.

"mint vr4" ....& " exterior is a mess" .....

sunroof has being removed, so need to buy a sunroof if you want, bumper cracked, side skirt dent, driver door and gurad dent, so exterior is a mess, need to fix up if you want, can keep drive it, not affect wof!

WTF

someone get this idiot on youtube ....

He has not replied me and wont pick up his phone and there is no way in hell I am texting him.

I don't know where i'm going to find a rough as guts automatic Japanese import if he doesn't reply.

I have a sun-bed for sale, was hoping we could have worked something out.

'Dear Seller

I am well aware that you don't speak proper English so I will put this in terms that you may, but still probably wont understand.

GeE aU uR Caa Iz scHit Az bR0. AuToes dNt evN du MEAN skIdz.

Thank you'

I emailed, and txted him that.

Emailed him again

'Bro mean as car. Swap for an 88 Sigma on 18in chromes with bald tyres and cutties all round, pink stickered for tints but all goods just get a dodgy wof hahaha.'

When I sell my car its going to $1000 test drive not only will the tank be empty but it will also be BYO fuel tank

I wonder if someone linked him to the GPforums thread...

he's not texting back to someone who's trying to arrange a test drive/sale.

When I sell my car its going to $1000 test drive not only will the tank be empty but it will also be BYO fuel tank

Because it will have ants, right?

Edited by antil33t

No Diesel will fix any future issues with ants...