Sign in to follow this  
Guest Andrew

ahh.. the e30 bimmersport founding members shoot

Guest Andrew

We couldn't resist..

Gus' car just got going again today.. so a photoshoot was in order (they are all not very clean)

Orange = Me

Black = Gus

White = My old car (now mums)

Red = Dave

Photo 1:

Us and our cars.. yes the sun was in the eyes.. bit of closed eyes action there.

post-9-1072763947.jpg

Guest Andrew

I just noticed we are wearing scum clothes.. we were working on the car. honest..

Photo 2:

Car ass

post-9-1072764051.jpg

YOURE BLOCKING THE CARS MAN!

How rude. hahah

Pretty cool - should get some better scenery though - lord of the rings sorta stuff!

haha..sweet...just got car working! and yes...i do wear stubbies ALL the time. I am right now in fact.

ive got 2...red and black. one or the other. never at the same time.

Guest Andrew

ive got 2...red and black. one or the other. never at the same time.

this is sick.. go to the ilovescumstubbies.co.nz forums.

o i got stubbies too, green ones im wearing dem now i just finished some garden work in my greenys and my wife beater singlet haha. cool fotoshoot i think the cars look way better together!!

They are all looking nice and clean (the E30's that is)!!!.

Now, if you all have nothing better to do, after driving 2500km's so far over the Xmas holidays, my E30 is very very dirty and sandy, so feel free to come over and clean mine!!!

I think that a visit to Car Fe is on order in the next couple of days (washing my car in the Apartment complex courtyard gets frowned upon....and besides I am feeling very lazy).

Cheers

haha. too much spare time

Guest Andrew

They are all looking nice and clean (the E30's that is)!!!.

Now, if you all have nothing better to do, after driving 2500km's so far over the Xmas holidays, my E30 is very very dirty and sandy, so feel free to come over and clean mine!!!

I think that a visit to Car Fe is on order in the next couple of days (washing my car in the Apartment complex courtyard gets frowned upon....and besides I am feeling very lazy).

Cheers

Welcome back Grant.

Common whip out the meguairs and DIY.. its part of the fun :P

I was thinking the other day, the type of people hanging around that car fe place.. well

it looks dodgy.

I wouldnt let anyone touch my car but me. I say go watch what they do before you go there.

I have taken my car to the Car Fe 3 times now in the last 6 months.

They do a really good and thorough job. I watched them closely the first time, and was amazed what a great job they do for the money (I have always had the $35.00 one).

Also when they have finished, one guy goes over the car and checks everything off to make sure nothing has been missed.

Also, what is reassuring is that each time, my car has pretty much been the worst one there, and last time (which was in the middle of a week day there were two new(ish) Porsche 911's, an Aston Martin DB7, and numerous newer euro cars than mine being cleaned, so if people are willing to entrust their $100,000 + cars to the people, then I am sure I can trust them with by sub $10,000 Bimmer.

Cheers

Guest Andrew

$35 bucks is a pretty good price. I'd expect to pay 130ish for a real good groom.

or you can be really outrageous like some ppl i know and get it cleaned at the dealers for like $400+ for a real excellent job

Guest MSBOND

I think id only get my car done prosionally wen it cums to putting it in a car show, my ride was ment to be in the 4 and rotary with the girlspeed crew stand but it is far from finished so that aint happening! But yeh i was looking at paying $150 for a full groom. But that was at a mate of my boses grooming place.

this car fe sh*t - do they do the interior as well as the exterior or do they just do a mint job on the outside??? i got a panel beater mate who told me that they do a polish up jobe on cars for approx $80, where it is machine buffed and sh*t like that... he says that it comes out with a paint job that looks brand new - might have to give that a go.... (i dont have a problem leaving my car at a panel beaters - as long as its the one where my mate works - otherwise im not happy about leaving it with anyone - esp with chromies and sounds in it...)