Sign in to follow this  
mrad01

F10 M5 Concept Leaked Photos!

Thats perfect. 10/10 for me.

So much more appealing than the E60 for me, more economical, usable and reliable.

"Goes off on dream tangent"

Bravo!

I really like the new direction BMW designers are heading...... If only I could afford one :(

You and me both buddy!

One thing that I was amazed with was the size of the F10, it must be bigger than a 90's seven series.

Can't wait to drive one!

yeah, thats badass.

will be interesting how much grunt its got. Im sure its a new block v8 with lots of boost for 'm' mode. Kind of sad to see the v10 go though.

Sad to see forced induction taking over M cars but that's the way forward i guess, 600BHP isn't anything to sneeze at though.

Sad to see forced induction taking over M cars but that's the way forward i guess, 600BHP isn't anything to sneeze at though.

After driving the "lesser, but related" X6M - I don't think we are going to miss the V10 all that much...

Naturally aspirated engines that produced more power than turbo charged motors were pretty special though, it's good bye to non FI M3 straight sixs, M5 V8s and V10s.

But yes the V8TT in the SAV M is a neat motor, think this motor but 50BHP more for the M5.

Naturally aspirated engines that produced more power than turbo charged motors were pretty special though, it's good bye to non FI M3 straight sixs, M5 V8s and V10s.

But yes the V8TT in the SAV M is a neat motor, think this motor but 50BHP more for the M5.

one of the reasons why I bought the V8 M3...just to own a NA M3 before they go away

Why is everyone complaining about FI, Id love a Turbo m3 :D.

The new m5 is hot but it looks like a sleeper

Because the last four M5’s weren’t sleepers? Well maybe the E60 was bit more out of the box but the rest are hard to spot.

To me they look like a really big Korean car, like huge, have only seen a few on the roads and one was as wide as the lane it was nearly in, they must be a bugger to negate in built up city’s and car parks., I suppose with new premium cars you just let the sonar do its job and hope for the best.

The nose of the car just doesn't do it for me.

No offence when I say this

I guess to the mature majority they dont look like a sleeper. But to a 20 year old male they do. We like to see big wheels, loud noises etc

Maybe they could get our cousins to do the flash work and have a chav option package for trust fund kids?

Posted Image

I think most would agree with you that it looks understated, but that’s the beauty of the M5’s, they have always been understated.

For me it’s the correct level of sportiness, the subtle colour and "normal" sized black rims are great.

You just know G-Power, Hannmmaammm or some other rice company will bring out a kit for it and vinyl wrap it mat yellow on 22" wheels so there will be no problem up specking it.

Edited by Apex

Love it aside from the gaudy gloss black wheels, in fact the few, new 5 series I have seen rolling around look awesome, huge fan.

Edited by Brams

Maybe they could get our cousins to do the flash work and have a chav option package for trust fund kids?

Posted Image

I think most would agree with you that it looks understated, but that’s the beauty of the M5’s, they have always been understated.

For me it’s the correct level of sportiness, the subtle colour and "normal" sized black rims are great.

You just know G-Power, Hannmmaammm or some other rice company will bring out a kit for it and vinyl wrap it mat yellow on 22" wheels so there will be no problem up specking it.

When ever I see one of those homodores on the road - I laugh out loud. They look sooooooooo gay!!!!

They're probably laughing at you too.

They're probably laughing at you too.

Of course they are! I already know that - I used to drive Fords all the time....

I once had one of these meathead homodore owners ask me if the V8 in my M3 was a Lexus V8 cause he had never heard of BMW making V8s.....he thought I was full of sh*t when I mentioned the M5 having a 510hp V10.

As long as they keep paying tax they can continue to live....