Sign in to follow this  
Heino

PINK STICKER.

My sister just brought an E30.

Touché

Exactly what I was thinking...could be something fishy with the vehicle for certification

I too smell a rat... and again the tyres are too small :wacko:

I too smell a rat... and again the tyres are too small :wacko:

tyres are fine. its on 18z. and getting cert on munday.

as mentioned get him to get a cert for it!! spacers might be the issue.

How much did you/are you paying for it?

it has no spacers. and i paid how much i paid for it. doesnt need to be specified.

Oh well....

So much for a poor student...why the f**k buy an expensive probably overpriced car if you can't afford to pay someone to replace a set of springs?

That's my 2c...and i'm sure many others thought it.

All the best with your new vehicle and getting a cert.......

What I dont understand is why would you pay any one to do work on you're car. We're suposed to be car enthusists. Do it you're self!

i dont see why this car wouldnt get a cert

i see all these wannabee drifter cars on trademe with 25mm spacers low offset wheels slammed on adjustables etc all certed

first things first. i now have money because i sold the e46 standard for 12500 with the acs. so i now have money to pay for things. so if u thought it then theres ur answer!

and i paid off my loan with the money from the e46 so now i make more money a week..

the golf onli costs 94 dollers to fill and i used up like 1/8 of my tank to get to uni. which is better then wat the bema has ever given me. *this includes hitting boost multiple times, due to it being my first manual turbo.*

And thank you. the car will pass a cert the person hu sold it is a legit worker for fisher and paykel not some stupid lil boy racer kid. hence the engine is unmodified!!!

So no i am not have money troubles anymore due to having no loan to pay. Cheers.

Wow this thread has heated up quite abit.

I still reckon you could of bought another GTI stock and got some adjusties and some nice wheels for it and it would still end up cheaper! providing you do the work yourself.

Spotted you today haha, I could tell from your driving that you were very excited about your new car and your turbo haha! But its looking good. I had a little soft spot for GTIs.

Wow this thread has heated up quite abit.

I still reckon you could of bought another GTI stock and got some adjusties and some nice wheels for it and it would still end up cheaper! providing you do the work yourself.

Spotted you today haha, I could tell from your driving that you were very excited about your new car and your turbo haha! But its looking good. I had a little soft spot for GTIs.

i picked this up for about 1g more then a standard gti. so its awl goods i like it. the boys at pitstop are guna tuck away the exhaust so it stops scrapping and then mayb weld some fatter pipes in. :D

tyres are fine. its on 18z. and getting cert on munday.

I think you missed the point. They are 205/35/18's when the correct size should be a 215/40/18 or 225/40/18. What it means is that you will be racking up the km's faster than you should be and the engine will be over-revving. Still - on the positive side you should never get a speeding ticket! :D

Edited by e38king

I think you missed the point. They are 205/35/18's when the correct size should be a 215/40/18 or 225/40/18. What it means is that you will be racking up the km's faster than you should be and the engine will be over-revving. Still - on the positive side you should never get a speeding ticket! :D

I missed the point of your post and had to make a smart comment about it because i'm a lame duck

Edited by pando

Thread has served its purpose and while no one person has done anything really too wrong in this thread. Its kind of done itself to death.

Closed.