Sign in to follow this  
dreadful1

STOLEN SI411

Hey I am very sorry for unrelated question but what car are these wheels from? E34? are they 8.5" ET 13? Thank you and sorry for being kinda mean.

Just now I had some thugs at my house, one was knocking at the door at 11.50pm and the other 3 were on the road where my e30 was parked. Took me awhile to get to the door (half asleep) and didn't turn any lights on, open the door he gets a big surprise and they all ran off into their car.

Sad news mate, will keep an eye out here in karaka and papakura.

Just now I had some thugs at my house, one was knocking at the door at 11.50pm and the other 3 were on the road where my e30 was parked. Took me awhile to get to the door (half asleep) and didn't turn any lights on, open the door he gets a big surprise and they all ran off into their car.

Sad news mate, will keep an eye out here in karaka and papakura.

Hope you reported it to the police

haha they would have a hard time getting it too move, frame on the ground and no battery. :rolleyes:

Hope you reported it to the police

We have security for this suburb so contacted them with details of the car they drove off in. We are still moving into this home,so dose look like no one is home.

Edited by Mash

I'd contact the police also, as your area will not be the only ones they will be doing it in.

I'd contact the police also, as your area will not be the only ones they will be doing it in.

Im sure the security will do this, they are not the lazy sort.

hope it wasnt in Mt Eden :o F'ing thieves, getting worse and more gutsy. Had a family friend's 4 x 4 petrol tank drilled and its gas stolen.

hope it wasnt in Mt Eden :o F'ing thieves, getting worse and more gutsy. Had a family friend's 4 x 4 petrol tank drilled and its gas stolen.

f**k that sh*t. Replacing gas, although a pain in the ass, is easy to do. Replacing a gas tank?! Screw that.

Edited by KwS

Yeah dude, theives are so reckless these days.. I've never heard of drilling a petrol tank, that just brings it to the next level... man they would do all that damage for like what, maybe 100 dollars max?

Must be a crime spree going on.

Flatmates car window was smashed and they took.....

A shirt!? :blink:

Was a dirty shirt too..

Although the people around the corner got robbed at 630pm the other night whilst they where out, they stole the guys tools.

house down the road got robbed last week while family was asleep also! , and wagons been parked on the road! wish my folks cleared out the damn garage!

Yeah dude, theives are so reckless these days.. I've never heard of drilling a petrol tank, that just brings it to the next level... man they would do all that damage for like what, maybe 100 dollars max?

Used to know dolts in the Lynfield area that would do these sorts of stupid things 6 years ago - just for fun, no gain at all. Safe to say I stopped associating with them and who knows where they are today.

Theives are a fact of life, preempt it with insurance. Which reminds me!

Must be a crime spree going on.

Flatmates car window was smashed and they took.....

A shirt!? :blink:

Was a dirty shirt too..

Although the people around the corner got robbed at 630pm the other night whilst they where out, they stole the guys tools.

Flatmate :P

Edited by nath

i l0l'd? Wouldnt that cause the tank to explode? in that case i'd encourage them to do it.

My ae82 corolla had its lock screw drivered near auckland uni recently. Really annoying because i had to use the passenger side to get in for a while.

Edited by gdm.yo

i l0l'd? Wouldnt that cause the tank to explode? in that case i'd encourage them to do it.

My ae82 corolla had its lock screw drivered near auckland uni recently. Really annoying because i had to use the passenger side to get in for a while.

Your kidding right?

Petrol doesnt just "explode".

In fact a full tank of gas would be near impossible to cause to explode, as its the vapour that burns/explodes etc. And a drill certainly wouldnt make a decent enough spark, if it even made one at all, to ignite fuel.

Your kidding right?

In fact a full tank of gas would be near impossible to cause to explode, as its the vapour that burns/explodes etc. And a drill certainly wouldnt make a decent enough spark, if it even made one at all, to ignite fuel.

Correct. I used to throw lit smokes into buckets of petrol for bets, made a few bucks too.

Edited by bellicose

Your kidding right?

Yeah i wasnt sure if it would, thought it might be the same principle as when a car crashes into a gas pump and the petrol ignites. Too many movies :ph34r:.

Your kidding right?

Dave is my hero.

Yeah i wasnt sure if it would, thought it might be the same principle as when a car crashes into a gas pump and the petrol ignites. Too many movies :ph34r:.

that and gas tanks are often plastic so a spark is unlikely

In regards to crime spree, Mum's car was parked outside her office in Parnell between 6-7pm where commuters drive past within 3 metres of the car park. Her window (with security glass) was smashed and the window frame attempted to be jimmied open. Nothing was stolen. Police are going to fingerprint it.