Sign in to follow this  
tHrEEtWoFiVe

Car Polish??

Just wondering what you guys use or recommend to polish your cars with. The paintwork on mine is average, it comes up not to bad with a polish. (looking at repaitning it end of yr etc.) I went to the new supercheap auto parts (I think thats what its called.) Looked at all the polish on the shelves and thought @!#$ which one. Didnt buy anything so wondering what everyone uses on these cars? :o

me andrew and dave use meguiars #2.....andrew is a professional car cleaner so he should know...seems to work well....except when i am dumb and do it in the sun!

i use the red armorall stuff. and mothers wax. brings out my paintjob sweet. smell like bubblegum as well. i want to eat it but i cant

Guest Andrew

Auto Glym (if you can get it, it think its trade only) is a really good polish and wax system.

The meguiars stuff is awesome also, the 3 step system is good. Step one removes most oxidation. Step 2,the polish, gets the rest off and brings up the color and the final step protects the paint.

Malco is a good fast on polish and wax, but doesn't last long.