Sign in to follow this  
pureboiracer

Rodger Waters, The Wall tour, Auckland.

Rodger Waters performing The Wall tour in auckland in feb, whos going? I Am.......

Dates??

Shotgun??

Dates??

Definitely there! Was gutted I missed his Dark Side Of the Moon Tour back in 07

Jon - Mon 20th Feb. Info here

Edited by 3 SERIES

Will be there for sure!

I'll be coming up from Welly in the 740 for the concert, and may get some tints for the 740 while I'm up there.

Been to the experience 6 times and also went to see him when he played over the shore in 07, definately worth the 350 odd dollars to see it. Experience of a lifetime! So will definately be there!!

I'll be coming up from Welly in the 740 for the concert, and may get some tints for the 740 while I'm up there.

Just got my tickets, and anyone who wants to roll with us, i have 3 spare seats...

Just got my tickets, and anyone who wants to roll with us, i have 3 spare seats...

Gutted it's on a monday night, would need two days off work for the trip and don't have much leave left with all the rugby and race week-ends <_< , so will have to give it a miss.

Gutted it's on a monday night, would need two days off work for the trip and don't have much leave left with all the rugby and race week-ends <_< , so will have to give it a miss.

Just get unpaid leave :P worth it... Just kidding, but surely it would have stacked up for you by feb?

We have a factory wide shut down for three weeks over Christmas which takes just over half my leave. Plus need two days off for any race meetings in Auckland, got days booked off already for two trips to SI... Can't really afford to take it unpaid (and spend lots of money on a concert)!

Never mind, Oli can tape it on his phone and I'll watch it later :unsure::unsure: !

^excuses.... not a true fan....

if radio k.a.o.s was a pink floyd album it would have been one of the best albums ever created... my 2c.

Edited by -Oli-

^excuses.... not a true fan....

if radio k.a.o.s was a pink floyd album it would have been one of the best albums ever created... my 2c.

Possibly, but now that Roger Waters and David Gilmore are now buddies again after so many years of hating each other, who knows, maybe a new album will come out with them two geniuses behind it!

Just been...

Faaaaaaarrrrrrkkkkk!!!! What a show!!!!!!!!

Spoiler:

Have to agree. Went to last nights concert, absolutley amazing! Wish I could take the next two days off and go to the other shows!