Sign in to follow this  
HELLBM

$1 reserve from Hellbm

Can't believe these went for $230.. I've been quoted less than that brand new from the dealer.

Nice sale Ray.

Can't believe these went for $230.. I've been quoted less than that brand new from the dealer.

Nice sale Ray.

hehe yeah I got mine sent over from merry old england brand new for less than that. Well done Ray :lol:

haha yea that's why I gave up at $40

i was going to bid too but sadly forgot when it finished... just check now and HOLY jebus, made of gold or something?!

Nice one :D

still want a reasonably priced one though :(

Hi Colin have purchased parts from Pelican for some four years now and have found them to be good to deal with it general works out to be about one third cheeper than NZ. Plus with the high NZ dollar it makes it less painful on your wallet just check on the freight cost as their are a few different choices.

Cheers Allan

Brilliant, thanks guys. Are there extra fees related to the use of different currencies, or is that more to do with whoever I have my Visa with?

Visa currency exchange fees a % I think

GST on total cost; product, shipping if over $400NZ

Niether have ever stopped me from buying as it's still always cheaper

I always thought it was $500?

When it comes to rare or expensive parts I've always purchased from oversea's...NZ prices are too high most of the time.

The limit is $400NZ before the customs can charge you GST etc. But must say I have had some large orders go through and not been charged, touch wood :lol: . What I have found for the quickest turn around is order on a Wednesday or Thursday night the order is then checked into their system, filled and dispatched. At LAX airport and on a plane friday night then general arrives at your door step by Monday.

Best of luck

yea I've always had good experiences with pelican parts, and as mentioned above, they tend to be a lot cheaper than buying the identical part from the dealer (some cases I've saved over 60% including currency exchange and shipping all combined!!)