Sign in to follow this  
zenetti

New Arrivals!

Guest Ari Gold

Ha new information, thought it was a BMW thing for the CSL.

Ironically, the CSL rims are BBS RC's - just like style 42's are BBS RS's

So they all would be forged then?

Actually the reps wouldn't be would they.

Guest Ari Gold

Check ETK in the morning when you're at work, but from memory CSL rims are forged, the optional CSL style rims are not (they weigh more too), and the Style 42's were as well, but are NLA (as we found it earlier in the week).

Check ETK in the morning when you're at work, but from memory CSL rims are forged, the optional CSL style rims are not (they weigh more too), and the Style 42's were as well, but are NLA (as we found it earlier in the week).

Yeah i will do. Alot of stuff is becoming NLA now, Had an E90 come into work this morn with these rims this morn, 19" must have been the genuine article cause they were silly light.

Guest Ari Gold

Yeah i will do. Alot of stuff is becoming NLA now, Had an E90 come into work this morn with these rims this morn, 19" must have been the genuine article cause they were silly light.

The E9x competition pack 9"/10" combo is definitely forged.

Had 275s on the rear, 10" must of been. Would love a set but the genuine article would be far too much.

Those would be BBS CH

quite correct sir :)

sorry for the late reply guys but I am in China at a trade show and visiting some factories and this is the first time I have been able to reply. For some reason the Iphone won't let me post a reply :wacko: . Over here step lip dish is huge and everything else is about having big concave spokes. We have just ordered some and new styles should be arriving in the next few weeks.

Greg we have stopped bringing in the CH as the factories didn't quite get it right and they didn't have the concave to the spokes. The good news is one of our factories is currently testing a CH-R replica and it should be available early next year.

I am back early next week so will try and upload some pics then

cheers

Johno

PDW Vertigo in 19x8 and 19x9 staggered fitment suitable for 3 series BMW. The machined face black lip is one of the big trends emerging from overseas.

post-1835-1316639684.jpg

Hi, what would you suggest for an E60 M5 in 19's that will take the standard tyres?

Cheers

Hi Matthew

sorry for the late reply.. Your M5 should be on runflat tyres so it is best to stick with the OE rims as they are designed to be used in conjunction with the runflats.

On another note - how are you getting on with finding a new car? PM me if you want

cheers

Johno

Edited by zenetti

back in stock 18" LM reps to suit 3 series :)

post-1835-1317765999.jpg

Edited by zenetti

Hi Guys

Unfortunately I have not been around for a while because we have been very very busy at work. We have had over 1000 different sets of wheels land and 2000 tyres in the past month. And we still have another 1500 tyres to unload!!

Anyway we have just landed a GOLD BBS RS rep in 16x8 5x112/120 ET30. Nice and wide and quite an aggressive offset for your 3 series. They may also work on E30 M3 and some 5 series. Keep an eye on here over the next few days as I endeavour to get some photos up of the other new stuff.

cheers

Johno

post-1835-1321496031.jpg

Edited by zenetti

Any spare centre caps for the LMs this time around Johno? ill measure mine right now ^_^

Any spare centre caps for the LMs this time around Johno? ill measure mine right now ^_^

these are from a different factory again. I may be able to get some for you though. Does it have a code YSM-944 in the back of the wheel?

Hi Guys

Unfortunately I have not been around for a while because we have been very very busy at work. We have had over 1000 different sets of wheels land and 2000 tyres in the past month. And we still have another 1500 tyres to unload!!

Anyway we have just landed a GOLD BBS RS rep in 16x8 5x112/120 ET30. Nice and wide and quite an aggressive offset for your 3 series. They may also work on E30 M3 and some 5 series. Keep an eye on here over the next few days as I endeavour to get some photos up of the other new stuff.

cheers

Johno

If only they were 4x100 :)

Hi Guys

cheers

Johno

Is that the exact rim? Looks beaut!

If you need a 5x120 E30 to test fit on, I know a guy :D

PDW Vertigo 19x8 19x9 ET35 staggered

not really one for the purists :D

post-1835-1322190227.jpg

post-1835-1322190244.jpg

Edited by zenetti

19" LM Reps in stock again but in silver

Staggered fitment 19x8.5 +35 19x9.5 +32

Perfect offset for your E90/92 or very aggressive rear fitment for your E46 for all you "stance" and "hellaflush" movement followers

$1095 for a set of 4 for BS Members

post-1835-1330399917.jpg

post-1835-1330399925.jpg

Edited by zenetti

19" staggered M5 replicas :)

How much for a set of these with tyres??