Sign in to follow this  
swauto

E39 Android system will be released soon

That one you posted above is the first version that doesnt come with OBC .. we're still waiting for the second version to come out.

That one you posted above is the first version that doesnt come with OBC .. we're still waiting for the second version to come out.

Ah yes true. Forgot about that...

OK, as promised, here are 3 exclusive pictures for new e39 system.

Please do not upload to any other site!

I am the first distributor who got these pictures from manufacture directly.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Your website appears to be down. Are you still in business?

Your website appears to be down. Are you still in business?

sorry, my website has problem while I was away for business trip. now the website is back up and running

Just got back from manufacture, have seen some very exciting stuff over there.

they are planning to relocate production line to bigger place which will have more capacity to produce.

The update for OBC support DVN-E39:

They have just got parrot chip from parrot and also double tuner will be built in which will be better than any other aftermarket radio unit.

the interface has been redesigned again which will have video output directly to high resolution screen (you will love it) even the main control interface is like iPhone interface :)

But the production date is delayed again as they still want to get rid of the first batch of the current D95 platform units before producing this model.

Sweet as, would rather they got it nailed :) .. sounds like the interface is going to be quite smooth to use.

Hopefully they develop eventually onto Andriod 4.0

Whats the sound quality like via RCA's on these units ? (Given CD or lossess media)

Did you get any indication of a time frame on the new model or is it up in the air at this point?

I can get some unit with OBC support now but it will be D95 model V6 without Parrot chip and no doulbe radio tuner.

If any one of you dont want to wait for the newer model next month then, I can offer this model for you now. the price will be $1195 (for bmmersport memeber).

I can get some unit with OBC support now but it will be D95 model V6 without Parrot chip and no doulbe radio tuner.

Is the Parrot chip for bluetooth or what? Also the double radio tuner I'm guessing is an analogue/digital tuner? Doesn't make a lot of sense to be recording radio on one channel while listening to it on another haha.

Sounds exciting though.

Ok,

Before looking at the video below, please make sure that you will not post this video link to any other forums.

This is very exclusive stuff, I took it from manufacture, no one know this at moment.

For those of you waiting for the new model next month, you will expect this:

Ok,

Before looking at the video below, please make sure that you will not post this video link to any other forums.

This is very exclusive stuff, I took it from manufacture, no one know this at moment.

For those of you waiting for the new model next month, you will expect this:

One for me too please :)

You seen the BMW Computer interface in operation at all?

sorry, no, It was on testing bench

Pre-order is now closed.

$1330 for WINCE (pre-order)

$1440 for Android (pre-order)

video:

For pre-order, please send email to info@swautomotive.co.nz

Pre-order close at 30th NOV

No more discount will be provided after pre-order as manufacture has set RRP for all other countries and no distributors can sell below RRP price.

D99 platform WINCE version

suggested end user price

DVN-6201 499eur

DVN-VW 699eur

DVN-A3 799eur

DVN- A4 799eur

DVN-TT 799eur

DVN-E46 799eur

DVN-E39A (7' TFT)799eur

DVN-E9X (automatic air condition)849eur

DVN-E9XM (Manual air condition) 849eur

DVN-E8X (BMW 1 serial) 899uer

DVN-MBA 799eur

DVN-MBC 799eur

DVN-MC2000 799eur

DVN-MBE 799eur

DVN-MBE-MOST 849eur

DVN-ML 799eur

Edited by SWAUTOMOTIVE

No more discount will be provided after pre-order as manufacture has set RRP for all other countries and no distributors can sell below RRP price.

1/ You might want to look into NZ law on price fixing.

2/ So why is it 50% more expensive here than in the US?

1/ You might want to look into NZ law on price fixing.

2/ So why is it 50% more expensive here than in the US?

1/ I think you'll find that price fixing only applies to competeing companies in our country. EG BP and Shell not a sole importer or and international manufacture. The manufacture can do what they want when people sign up for a distrubution agreement.

2/ To my knowledge the D99 hasn't been announced in the US yet ? are you sure youre not comparing the D95 price to the D99 price?

When I was importing and distributing audio gear I looked into a fixed pricing strategy to protect product margin (to avoid the likes of what happened to e-audio in NZ) but was strongly advised by my lawyer that it was pretty much illegal. How Apple does it in NZ is beyond my legal understanding. That is why I said "might want to look into NZ law" not "this is illegal".

E39 Android is US$799. Again can't see anything that guarantees OBC compatibility. I presume this pre-order is for the non-OBC units.

Edited by rogan