Sign in to follow this  
rjac001

Bentley 2010 GT Speed

Here is a few pics of my ol' mans pride and joy, he is currently out of the country for an extended period so every few weeks he asks if I can take his car out and warm it up to charge the battery, prevent the tires from getting flat spots etc...

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Edited by rjac001

The engine check light is on ?

Yes it is, you just cant help but care for cars Glen!! Not to worry though it just came on as a precaution because it's timed out for a service, not from K's driven

The engine check light is on ?

Are ya surprised? Not a very good looking car. Quick but ugly. Nice to drive?

Was the youtube vid as far as it goes?

Edited by Greg.

Are ya surprised? Not a very good looking car. Quick but ugly. Nice to drive?

Was the youtube vid as far as it goes?

Lol about 1/4 throttle while holding iphone, on a strip that is about 100 meters long, when I first saw it I thought ugly too worst thing is how the front gets mistaken for the 300C. It does grow on you though, on the short drives I have taken it on and being a passenger I can assure you it's a pleasure to be in and drive. I would describe it like a Rolls Royce on Roids

Very very nice, they look great in black those. What's the maintenance costs like on one of those? Can't imagine them being cheap!

So they are aprox 100-200k starting for a Continental, but if my memory serves me right, that's Gallardo and 360 money???

Very nice ... these are kind of next level cars, silent but dealy GT tourer.

I've always wanted one because theyre not showey like a lot of cars however pack a hell of a punch.

Id be out driving it 24/7!

Happy days man!

I would be too but he put the rego on hold while he's away, just have use the ol' M3 Dammit! ;) cant even use that either cause of all the snow here in the Hutt!

Very very nice, they look great in black those. What's the maintenance costs like on one of those? Can't imagine them being cheap!

So they are aprox 100-200k starting for a Continental, but if my memory serves me right, that's Gallardo and 360 money???

At a guess around $2000 !! and they can only do the service when the guys come down from Auckland main depot this is about once a month,

It's believed to be the best GT Speed in the world. Even the newer model GT Sport has gone back to Speed seating design layout because the GT Sports have not been selling.

This is not your average GT speed its got every extra possible like ceramic brakes ($30,000)

self adjusting cruise control... New price of GT speed 500-600K

as for Gallardo it screams look at me

Bentley just looks staunch while going about its business

Do like :) Don't like... how it can be confused with a 300C from the front. Rather an insult to the Bently!

as for Gallardo it screams look at me

Bentley just looks staunch while going about its business

Hmmm I dunno, if a GT drove through town it would get dozens more looks than a 96 Prado. They aren't exactly conservative in their looks, they still look like a supercar to me anyway.

Hmmm I dunno, if a GT drove through town it would get dozens more looks than a 96 Prado. They aren't exactly conservative in their looks, they still look like a supercar to me anyway.

thats probably because landcruisers are quite common in Dunedin, and Bentleys are not.

Good family mates of ours have a blacked new bentey , they are quick for a tank!

Beautiful car.

Still I can't help but feel it's a bit of a waste in a country with a speed limit of 100km... I can't imagine you'd ever use those carbon brakes despite its weight.

Still it would be beautiful to cruise in.

Still I can't help but feel it's a bit of a waste in a country with a speed limit of 100km... I can't imagine you'd ever use those carbon brakes despite its weight.

Visit My Website

I'm not supporting speeding but one of these would look after you in the event of your right foot becoming heavier than usual.