Sign in to follow this  
dreadful1

330, my version.

I think it looks good, a real head turner, and I bet it looks even better in person! You should defiantly take it to the Taupo Mega meet / trackday

Saw in person today and DAMN she's fine!!! Thank's again for everything today. iou

Also saw in person today, looked cool next to BuMDUBS. good to catch up with the BMW boys again, whens Aucklands next BBQ meet?

Saw in person today and DAMN she's fine!!! Thank's again for everything today. iou

haha all good peter, once you get your new vehicle, you can give me a ride haha!

The car looks alot better in person than in pictures :)

Will see if I come to the mega meet!

Posted Image

See, the red and yellow works. The E46 has lost the special look it used to have. Maybe if you'd just coloured the centres of the other wheels you might have pulled it off.

But like I said, cant please everyone.

I'm sure the colour isin't right, but yeah not my car etc etc all been said

Still wish I could have brought that car..!

The red and yellow works apparently sooo.... see where im going? lol. Paint the car yellow haha.

Needs to be black.

Green would have been better on the silver

Wheels change in the light - impossible to capture in a photo from the pics I've seen so far. In person, is very nice.

Video - Yongs is in about 1:22 onwards. Wheels are much lighter in this vid.

https://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=10150305716744433

Edited by Pjay

Guest Ari Gold

I leave for 6 months and this happens. If you parked in an assigned space I'd have you towed. To the crusher.

Sell me the rezzax?

Nice vid. Sweet meet. Pity about the 330. You probably love your mods, but c'mon man. This was the coolest non-m3 streeted e46 I've ever seen in NZ. You have no idea how much $ went into the panel work and getting the suspension perfect. And then you f**k it up. Your car, do what u want. I would have given a testicle to own this once, not now.

Nice vid. Sweet meet. Pity about the 330. You probably love your mods, but c'mon man. This was the coolest non-m3 streeted e46 I've ever seen in NZ. You have no idea how much $ went into the panel work and getting the suspension perfect. And then you f**k it up. Your car, do what u want. I would have given a testicle to own this once, not now.

Same boat ill just have to settle with the red thing next to it =D

Tell him what you really think :P

And then you f**k it up. Your car, do what u want. I would have given a testicle to own this once, not now.

With all respect, taking a dig at someone elses car Graham?. Keep it to yourself if you dont like it?

make em silver again !!

congrats for doing something different and not caring about negative comments

Wheels change in the light - impossible to capture in a photo from the pics I've seen so far. In person, is very nice.

Video - Yongs is in about 1:22 onwards. Wheels are much lighter in this vid.

https://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=10150305716744433

Arrow International car park? Cool colection of VWs and an awesome sound track!

As for the E46, Im biting my tongue.

How old are you if you dont mind me asking?

haha this is great.

I respect everyone's opinions as everyone is different so this doesn't get to my head at all.

I did like how the car was before but I couldn't just buy josh's work and claim it as my own, there is no fun in that.

And I'm 20 btw, I'm young I know that and I like colour thus the change and plus, I bought the car so I can do what I like with it :)

different car scenes like different things I suppose.

People need to calm down!!

All that has happened it is that the wheels have changed. It is still the same car.

If Yongxi put the originals back on suddenly everyone would be saying how cool it is again. We were the first to actually see it and the pictures don't show the true colour of the wheels.

Edited by zenetti

haha this is great.

I respect everyone's opinions as everyone is different so this doesn't get to my head at all.

I did like how the car was before but I couldn't just buy josh's work and claim it as my own, there is no fun in that.

And I'm 20 btw, I'm young I know that and I like colour thus the change and plus, I bought the car so I can do what I like with it :)

different car scenes like different things I suppose.

Well said! I do prefer these wheels over the last set.

Looks cool dude, well done.

Edited by Mash

Nice attitude Yongxi. Controversial styling is always going to spark controversy. I guess the important thing is that we have passionate members passionate about BMWs.

I think it's been ruined (mainly the guard rolling and suspension changes more than the wheels), but then there are people who think that about my car and that doesn't bother me either. And its my opinion. Just as many people here love it. Isn't that the point of doing something different? To see what the reaction is?

So far no-ones made any personal attacks on Yongxi, so its all good.

People need to calm down!!

All that has happened it is that the wheels have changed. It is still the same car.

If Yongxi put the originals back on suddenly everyone would be saying how cool it is again. We were the first to actually see it and the pictures don't show the true colour of the wheels.

Well put. I saw the car today, and the colour of the wheels in real life are much nicer than the photos.

In the end though, Its Yongxi's car so he can do what he wants with it. I wasn't sure about it when I first saw it but once you see it in real life its much nicer.