Sign in to follow this  
Gotheschu

Pukekohe Track Day

Pukekohe Track Day
1st of October 2011

After realising milege is really the best way to improve my lap times, I'm gonna be at Pukekohe this Saturday to get as many laps of possible in before the next Race Series round.

I believe its around $90 for the day. Which is pretty good value compared to the $150 for Hampton Downs.

Whose keen?

Edited by Young Jack

You should do the Oct 8th one day meet at Hampton, being run by Taccoc. $175 for the day, qually and 3 races at least, entry at Motorsportentry site.

You should do the Oct 8th one day meet at Hampton, being run by Taccoc. $175 for the day, qually and 3 races at least, entry at Motorsportentry site.

Anyone else doing it? ;)

Not me, car's on axle stands, no suspension, struts out, motor and box out at the weekend, might be a tad busy over the next few weeks? ;)

That was fun =)

Did a 1.20.2 with shocks all on soft cause I left my tool in the lovich tool box =/ Bloody love that track.

Few more test days there and Ill be set for round 2 =)

post-5250-1317443209.jpg

Edited by Young Jack

They run those test days most saturdays will probably b their b4 the next round at some point

Yea. Taccoc next weekend but the 2 follwoing Saturdays Ill be there learning. PM when your going. Can set up the ginger pit.