15x6.5

et33

SOLD

Posted Image

OZ Futura

5x114.3

18x9

et24

These are original and unsplit. They are probably the only set in this part of the globe and would provide a great fitment on anything Euro. You can run wobble bolts to 5x112 or redrill the flat backs. If they are redrilled, you'd need to figure out another way of mounting centre caps as the mounting point wouldn't be retained.

They arrived without the centre caps but I was told they would have three centre caps (one missing). Hopefully they turn up still, am waiting to hear back. $2200 ono Currently with three centre caps but am hoping the last one turns up, just can't guarantee it.

Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Steffan BCW

4x100

14x7 et24

14x8 et14

These are also quite rare. Suitable for E30, mk1, mk2, polo etc. Staggered fitment to fill the arches nicely, excellent condition with minor marks. Paint in good nick. $700ono

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Porsche 7 slots

16x7

5x130

et65

Perfect for adapting to other 5 stud cars with a modest end product, no poke or excessive widths. Some corrosion under where the weights were. Would suit paint strip & full face polish Two centre caps missing.

$550ono

Posted Image

Am open to offers on the Futuras, Steffans and the 7 slots but not on the RS 033s.

Edited by VeeDub

Pics of the RS 001s will be up tonight.

Also have these.

15x8

et0

5x125 (5x5") chev etc.

Flat back - can be redrilled to 5x100, 5x112, 5x114.3, 5x120 etc.

$900

They are American Racing two piece wheels - quite popular in the hot rod scene.

Bimmersport wouldn't typically be the market for these wheels but I could see them working seriously well on a 5x120 e30 - just look at the lips on them.. Needless to say they've probably never been done on a bmw before. I can sell them as is or redrilled & fully refurbed for extra cost.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Edited by VeeDub

hi , a mate of mine is refurbing his style 29 bbs alloys ,

is that something you would do.

if not thats ok,..

do you know where you can get new bolts for the rims from.

as they look a bit scabby

thanks brent

gday..very interested in set of your bbs rims,pref after gold and silver bbs rs's(wides on the back if you have a set with them) for my 88 e30 coupe.what have you got for me,im currently in germany but will be back in NZ in a months can deposit money in an account of your choice and pay for shipping to chch. (4x100 stud patt)

what have you got?

thanks for your time

please email me back at ezra.weaver@windowslive.com.ready to make transaction this week if you have what i need :)

cheers

Ezra

if you stil have the BBS RS001's very keen to take them of your hands asap,can you please email me photos of the set of those with pics of the tires,thanks again :)

Hey mate. do you have any large size rs centre caps. I need a half height hex 09.24.152, waffle plate 09.24.028 and a badge 09.24.036.

Thanks

Updated first post with new wheels & some still for sale.

Hi have you got anything deep dish for a 1990 E34. ET20 5/120. Dont want of the new style ones, just something to the period but classy...missed out on the ARE american 15"s that you had on trademe...anything similar would be great...thats the look i want. But i think the 15"s would have been a bit small. Cheers.

Hi have you got anything deep dish for a 1990 E34. ET20 5/120. Dont want of the new style ones, just something to the period but classy...missed out on the ARE american 15"s that you had on trademe...anything similar would be great...thats the look i want. But i think the 15"s would have been a bit small. Cheers.

Not at the moment sorry, will keep an eye out

$1200. What you paid for them

What makes you think I paid $1200 for them? Stick to your fake BBS and get f*cked

Edited by VeeDub

Guest Ari Gold

What makes you think I paid $1200 for them? Stick to your fake BBS and get f*cked

Keep it civil.

Also, improve your grammar.

Keep it civil.

Also, improve your grammar.

Dude I'm here trying to sell some wheels that cost me a lot more than $1200 and now I am going to have people thinking I paid $1200 for them because this muppet has pulled a number out of his ass. It's fine if that's what he wants to offer me, i would politely decline, but if he's going to make up that thats 'what I paid for them' then that's not cool! Like fake splits!

Guest Ari Gold

Dude I'm here trying to sell some wheels that cost me a lot more than $1200 and now I am going to have people thinking I paid $1200 for them because this muppet has pulled a number out of his ass. It's fine if that's what he wants to offer me, i would politely decline, but if he's going to make up that thats 'what I paid for them' then that's not cool! Like fake splits!

Use the report button, it's what it's there for.

In his own way I suspect Ethan was indeed trying to low-ball you. Maybe he's thinking of the 5x120 17x8.5 ET13 Futuras I got for $1200, not yours.

As an aside, I totally agree with you on the fake splits front though.

Ahhh so you scored them Sam. Going on the 325is or is that still hiding? Maybe you should have politely said that you didnt pay 1200 for them Tristan. Why so mad?

BBS RS 031

15x6.5

et25

4x100

GREAT, straight condition, no kerbing on any lips. One has a very, very slight nick out of it. No centre caps unfortunately.

$950

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

if you still have those RS's in a month or so ill take them, ill keep an eye on them thats for sure