Sign in to follow this  
JaseNZ

Iphone 4gs

Think about thetime when the first GSM phones were out. Futurists like us imagined a time where you could have this device that everyone had and it could answer any question, take photos, play movies, listen to your music library, read news on it and everyone would have one. That was some furture sh*t that seemed a lifetime away. Now its here and its as good as I imagined (now, not the first iterations).

So no, its more than a phone. Its the future, I'm reading my digital newspaper and its f**king awesome.

In summary if you have to ask, iPhone is for you.

Oh i get what you are saying, but there have been phones out for some time now, that can do all that already for half the price. It just has extra features like angry birds. :ph34r:

Just got the 4GS today. It's okay. Siri is okay I suppose, the camera is fricken awesome and sh*t it's fast! I'm happy with the phone but iTunes keeps crashing!

I still love my Windows Phone... (Trophy 7)

I have a Treo 650v (runs Windows Mobile 6.x) Stylus ftw... it even works!!!

Only problem is, I'm pretty rough on phones... screens got a few scratches from my work craft knife on accidental sharing of pockets, or keys... ect. or dropping it...

When smartphones pretty much came out with touch only, I wasn't very sold... then using an Original iPhone that a mate with far too much money imported from the USA... definitely put me off some more. or a dirty IDEOS... ughhhh such a horrible piece of sh*t.

It's come a long way...

oh and.. iTunes... hi u want install safari now?!

Been using one since the day it came out. Have never had an iPhone before and I am hell impressed. Where have you been all my life iPhone!?