Sign in to follow this  
Kenn527

Another E30 fan

Hi team,

Just bought a 1989 325i and loving it. She's done 146ks and had a respray some time ago so looks really tidy for the most part.

Fantastic car with lots of character and with a bit of luck should be installing the new manual gearbox within the next fortnight so also quite exciting. Slowly but surely will be getting it back up to standard and running a bit more horse power.

Have had much good stuff to gain from reading the bimmersport forums so far really helpful. Will be asking a few questions over the next few months as I sought some new bits and pieces so any advice will be appreciated.

Cheers

Sounds good, but pictures are a must!! :)

Certainly will be posting some pictures up when I get a chance my partner deleted all of the current ones I had off her camera which is awesome so will take some new ones and get them posted

Here is a pic of the car when I bought it some a while back it now has new wheels will be uploading a new photo once I have a chance.

post-15613-1332151620.jpg